Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluewolf Steals OOM Trademark...Final Approach.

Luigi1

It

BLUEWOLF UPDATE: o6 May 2016   We are in final approach now...
is weird to be sent a collection of videos where the speaker is reading out with certainty what you have written word for word,yet it is entangled in a spaghetti of stories of revolutions and strange militia type of take overs (intriguing and strange, to rich for my blood).

To that person I will command you to desist in your doing so.  We are now in a great point, things are transpiring for many in a silent manor while for some the wait is repulsive and energy consuming to say the least.  

But yet I must keep informing you that we are there in all aspects of this whole rv situation. The Chinese are meticulously getting things done, in order to avoid getting our monies stolen from those vultures who predator about.

All these predators are falling and being in trapped by the web of the spider, for they are falling like flies. 

Things shall be moving forward shortly for our tier is next and it shall flow without any problems WHATSOEVER are we clear. 

HAVE A GOOD LIFE. NA'MASTE
Bluwolf 

p.s. I must insist for all to remember who you are and where you came from, let's do right by our neighbors, GOT IT! Nuff said.

L

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

***///

Wow, LUIGI...!  You've sure gone slummin' for this one !  Crazy find, bro ! :P

Crimes against the written English word aside, <_<

it sounds like the ramblings of a mind besotted with drug, drink, or both:eek:

Now there's a brain that should be left to science for serious research

so they can invent an antidote ! :lol: A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but worse if

wired like this cat's and unleashed upon the Dinarian culture ! :jester:

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Bluewolf or Bluwolf :blink::wacko: ...

it doesn't matter really - either way this dude is on some serious mind-altering drugs ...

162d0c1a0bd1f4b252da2dc450408319.jpg

Yeah - Georges Boy, here, is a poster child for why one must avoid mind altering drugs at all costs.  Pretty sure his claim is, "The extraterrestrials/aliens/ancient astronauts made me do these mind blowing drugs - AND I AM SO GLAD THEY DID!!!"  Looks like he ignored the pleas to, "Step away from the Kool Aid....  Step away from the Kool Aid...."

• Upvote 1

I was impressed, intrigued with what Luigi wrote. I was only let down once I realized that it didn't transition into what I hoped  would become a new H. G. Wells, War of the Worlds type novel.  Cuz either way you look at it, whatever it was he wrote was some kind of science fiction.

• Upvote 2