Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: it is preparing for the enactment of the oil and gas law

Yota Thanks, GM DV, GOI & Kurds please get your act together and 100% agree to get this done.  Parliament please vote and pass the HCL immediately to share the revenue with all Iraqis.   Action is required no more talking and studying about this major issue.  

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

5970.jpg

separator.gif

Economy News / special

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, the Kurdistan Regional understanding and consultation with the federal government on the export of oil.

The committee member said Awad al-Awadi, in an interview for "Economy News," that there is a major crisis between the province and the center on the issue of oil exports, and until now there are no reviews about the agreement between the province and the center on the subject of concern for my presidency, ministers and MPs to re-ministerial selection and the subject takes a long time .

He pointed out that the Commission proposes to the region to return to the center in the case of export of oil and that the center is to be the only export gateway and takes them entitlement

The Baghdad and Erbil has concluded an agreement at the end of 2014 requires the extradition of 550 of the Kurdistan region thousand barrels per day of oil fields, and fields of Kirkuk in exchange for the federal government recognizes the region's share of the financial budget by 17% of the total state budget, but this agreement is still lagging despite the fact that both parties He did not abandon him.

AJ 

Views 84   Date Added 04/05/2016 - 22:17   Last updated 05/05/2016 - 13:24   No. Content 3318
  • Upvote 4

Where'sMyRV,

I don't think it was read. What has been happening is that the committee will say, "We're just about there! We're bringing it to a parliament vote at the next session!" And then, about 2-4 days before it would come up for a vote, the Kurds would lodge some concern and it would not leave committee.

Per Adam, the HCL is actually made up of several related laws, some of which have, in fact, been passed and published. But not all, and so no HCL. Just an ongoing HCA. 

Given the Kurd's issues in the past, I just can't get too fired up until the full parliament is set to vote on it. I still expect them to scuttle it again.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Parliamentary Energy: it is preparing for the enactment of the oil and gas law

economy

Since 05.05.2016 at 12:39 (Baghdad time)

61.jpg

Special - balances News

Said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary rapporteur Adel Khamis, said Thursday that the oil and gas law is to set it within the Oil Ministry, while noting that the law needs to agree with the Kurdistan Alliance for a vote.

Khamis said L / balance News /, that "the oil and gas law is to set it up now within the Ministry of Oil," adding, "What is the end of it the ministry will be sent to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary to study it and then put in the parliamentary agenda."

He added, "The law is a specialized high oil prices or falling," he said, adding that he "will require compatibility with the Kurdistan Alliance."

He continued, that "there is a consensus in the form of the law has to be taken into consideration for a vote."

The Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Iaraz Abdullah confirmed that the difference in political views between the politicians in Baghdad and Erbil behind disrupt oil and gas law, noting that the only solution to the passing of the bill is to look at the law point of view of economic oil illegal. is over

If they use the exact same language that is in the budget that has already been passed, there should be no problem. 

• Upvote 2

Do you need the recipe to help you prepare???  Here it is....one cup of show up to Parliament next Tuesday  Add 2 cups of put the $#%& HCL on the agenda.  Place in saucepan on low heat for 15 minutes.  Stir.  Add 175 tablespoons of yes votes.  Mix well and put contents in cake pan.  Place in oven at 350* for 30 minutes.  Remove from oven and let cool.  When cool, frost with chocoate RV frosting.  Serves everyone on DV.  Can be eaten with any kind of beverage.  Did I forget something???

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Do you need the recipe to help you prepare???  Here it is....one cup of show up to Parliament next Tuesday  Add 2 cups of put HCL on the agenda.  Place in saucepan on low heat for 15 minutes.  Stir.  Add 175 tablespoons of yes votes.  Mix well and place in oven at 350* for 30 minutes.  Remove from oven and let cool.  When cool, frost with chocoate RV frosting.  Serves everyone on DV.  Can be eaten with any kind of beverage.  Did I forget something???

nope sounds about right,

the day is coming

this will be done good for us or bad

thats what gambling does

or investing we can call it

stay strong my friend 

my gut is telling me this is coming

sorry not the 34.00 per dinar cash out

but i do agree with adam 

.10 to approx 1.00

and fyi i do all the cooking at home

my wife sucks at the stove

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Do you need the recipe to help you prepare???  Here it is....one cup of show up to Parliament next Tuesday  Add 2 cups of put the $#%& HCL on the agenda.  Place in saucepan on low heat for 15 minutes.  Stir.  Add 175 tablespoons of yes votes.  Mix well and put contents in cake pan.  Place in oven at 350* for 30 minutes.  Remove from oven and let cool.  When cool, frost with chocoate RV frosting.  Serves everyone on DV.  Can be eaten with any kind of beverage.  Did I forget something???

Yep, Mas tequila :mexican:

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Now this is a recipe that I like.......:twothumbs:   makes my mouth water.......:D     Ummm Ummm Goood.  :mexican:

35 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Yep, Mas tequila :mexican:

Yea baby its happy hour everywhere right about now.  Mucha mas tequilq...,,,,,,:mexican: :cheesehead:     :undocumented:

• Upvote 2