Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: it is preparing for the enactment of the oil and gas law

5 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Gypsygirl what a GREAT idea.  Sounds like a plan ......can we all come to your birthday party?  :partyhat:  

I would Love it. The more the merrier! Tell Iraq to get their act together so we can make our dreams turn into reality..... Santorini here we come! If its in the divine plan this will come to fruition.    :praying:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I would Love it. The more the merrier! Tell Iraq to get their act together so we can make our dreams turn into reality..... Santorini here we come! If its in the divine plan this will come to fruition.    :praying:

Add me to that list. 

• Upvote 1

How many times have we heard this, about as many times as remove the 3 0s.... But it will happen at some time, and this I hope this  is that sometime..

Maybe they need another break in at parliament to get something done ..

• Upvote 1

The Oil Ministry is working on a draft oil and gas law for submission to the Council of Representatives for approval

May 6, 2016

Our economy / Baghdad

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Thursday, that the oil and gas law is to set it within the Oil Ministry, noting that the law needs to agree with the Kurdistan Alliance for a vote.

He said the Commission's decision Adel Khamis, said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News, that "the oil and gas law is to set it up now within the Ministry of Oil," adding, "What is the end of it the ministry will be sent to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary to study it and then put in the parliamentary agenda ".

He added, "The law is a specialized high oil prices or falling," he said, adding that he "will require compatibility with the Kurdistan Alliance."

He continued, that "there is a consensus in the form of the law has to be taken into consideration for a vote."

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the update Yota.

9 hours ago, shydude said:

My 50 is in June..... So let's make it a double

Hi Shydude, are you Gemini? Great sign. My B-day is not until Dec 8th but if this hits before then Ill celebrate early- wont hurt my feelings. Early Happy Birthday to you for the big 50!!! Where does the time go?