Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is a great place to get some thoughtful comments/ discussion re what is happening and what is likely to happen.

The only other person I find interesting is Mt Goat. Saying that - I haven't heard or seen any of her posts lately. Anyone know what's up

Thanks

You may want to view this link describing what happened.

I don't recall Mountain Goat bashing any guru in particular.  Mountain Goat did heavily bash the gurus (generally with no one I recall in particular) who stated some IQD RV related event had occurred.  Mountain Goat also unreservedly shamed those who believed the IQD RV already happened gurus.

Apparently, Mountain Goat did relay some IQD RV event happened a couple or few years ago and was suspected of lying.  I did not see that since I have been reading Mountain Goat for the last 1 1/2 to 2 years.  I question Mountain Goat's statement about a CBI contact, though.

I do like the news articles Mountain Goat presents and provides a perspective on necessary conditions yet to be satisfied and potential windows for a potential IQD RV.  I like that since it is different than a lot of other gurus.  There are some good gurus out there (I'm not sure who they are) but I typically stick to the news articles many fine folks post here.

If nothing else, Mountain Goats general bashing of the IQD RVed already gurus and shaming the folks that believed them is entertainment I (well, OK) enjoy reading.  The news articles Mountain Goat presents are generally news worthy.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Apparently, Mountain Goat did relay some IQD RV event happened a couple or few years ago and was suspected of lying.  I did not see that since I have been reading Mountain Goat for the last 1 1/2 to 2 years. 

I think it was KristD in another thread said she remembers Mountain Goat stating 1-2 years ago that her friends were cashing out at $3.00+.

I clearly remember the same thing, it was 2-3 years ago she did say that.....then she disappeared for a while when nothing happened.....then suddenly reappeared.

Ever since returning, she seem's pretty level headed (for the most part), reporting some decent news & gaining some new admirers who know nothing of her past.

When the "New" Goat speaks.....

i.chzbgr-1.gif

......."New" people listen!!

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Barbacoa Cabrito is all I can say ! Ay ! Ay ! Ay ! 

Texstorm, you got that right !!!! :mexican:Especially with some good fresh Pico de Gallo !!!  AY !!!

Goat is really tasty when slow roasted over an open pit too !!!!

Yes, Mountain Goat was one that was cashing out or her friends were. She was and still is full of :bs: !!!

There was another one, I think it was "Woman in the Know". One of them was married or related to someone in the Iraqi Gov't. or CBI and they cashed out too about the same time. Some say they were one in the same in the style and words said. I tend to agree with that. I am sure one of the others that has been here for a while will remember.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
On 7/24/2016 at 11:54 AM, millionaire in training said:

Oh boy D .....there you go again getting yourself in trouble.....:shakehead:     I fixed that ruby someone gave you.:twothumbs:    Now you behave now ya hear !  :eyebrows: :wave:

No worries.  Just someone with no sense of humor.  It's too bad we can't know who sends those little rubies.  I don't have a problem telling someone when I don't like what they say.  I think they should be able to tell me the same but this site doesn't work like that.  Thanks for the fix.  Now see if you can fix this dinar mess.  Nice to see more of you Miss MIT.  How's your summer going?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Now see if you can fix this dinar mess.  Nice to see more of you Miss MIT.  How's your summer going?

Not Good....Hot and aggravated .....:mad:

Im Hot ....it is soooo hot here. :mad:   It's hard to be outdoors for any length of time. And I for one love the hot weather but this is too much.  :mad:

Im Aggravated  :facepalm: .....this dinar roller coaster is getting on my last nerve.   :rake:   I need to find a hobby to get away from this dinar addition.  :violin:or  :cheesehead:

Aren't you sorry you asked.....:lol:  :wave: Gotta keep on going....:bananacamel:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Not Good....Hot and aggravated .....:mad:

Im Hot ....it is soooo hot here. :mad:   It's hard to be outdoors for any length of time. And I for one love the hot weather but this is too much.  :mad:

Im Aggravated  :facepalm: .....this dinar roller coaster is getting on my last nerve.   :rake:   I need to find a hobby to get away from this dinar addition.  :violin:or  :cheesehead:

Aren't you sorry you asked.....:lol:  :wave: Gotta keep on going....:bananacamel:

I'm not sorry I asked.  I really wanted to know. it's called caring about your friends.  It seems extra hot here also.  Our only saving grace is we don't have the humidity yet.  I'm sure it's miserable for you.  We usually only get the humidity in August and some of September.  I think I remember you saying a while back you needed to find a hobby to get away from this.  It's a bummer that's not working out for you.  Hahahaha and a few Lololol's.  Besides if you get another hobby it will interfere with your Dinar future training.  You know, your MIT!!  Oh well, I'm gonna take your advice and keep on going.  My only problem is I might be going straight to hell.