Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raghad Saddam Hussein sends a message to the Iraqi people

Raghad Saddam Hussein sends a message to the Iraqi people

: Political landscape sectionViews: 1710Published on: Today, 14:35

1462188944_4.jpg

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

He sent the daughter of former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, Raghad, a message to the Iraqi people, to coincide with the entry of demonstrators to the Green Zone.

Raghad and wrote on its front page on "Facebook" and seen by "Sky Press," "This is your day, O Iraqis Alobtal..sgeloa Btoulatkm long your record, and do not be afraid to customers and Alkhounh..ovq God leads you He loves and is pleased with ... oh, and a local victory with God's help .. "

Stormed the protesters Sadrist movement, today, the House of Representatives building in the green dotted Baghdad to protest the lifting of its meeting until next week without a vote on the complete cabinet reshuffle, and assaulted some of them on a number of House of Representatives, while the Office of the Martyr al-Sadr announced on Sunday, "innocence" of the people who assaulted some of Representatives, stressing that he has been brought to storm parliament.

The face of the commander of the armed forces and the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Sunday, the Interior Ministry to pursue the attackers on the security forces and members of the House of Representatives and who vandalized public property.

It was al-Sadr, decided on Saturday to resort to "i'tikaaf" for two months, a rejection of the return of "corruption and the corrupt," as he emphasized that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi subjected to "heavy pressure" by wishing quota system.

And it instructed the Baghdad Operations Command, the day of all forces and security pieces abolition of public holidays and join the military their units, as announced on the state of alarm "c" for all the security elements, as well as the closure of all roads leading to the Green Zone in central Baghdad, stressing that the declaration warning came after the storming of the Green Zone by angry protesters

http://skypressiq.net/15845--.html

• Upvote 1

Yoga...or anyone really....what is all this madness today.... IRAN says " stay calm " and obey the rule of law ....Sadr GOES to Iran (2 months are you kidding me) ...and now this "spawn of Hussein" is speaking to the people as if SHE has ANY real place in these matters... WHAT THE HECK ?????:o:angry:

• Upvote 2

It does seem as if the entire World is coming unraveled like a cheap suit, doesn't it. I don't think we're at the point of being so down deep in the Hole we have to reach UP to touch Bottom, however, we keep going down this path of lunacy it won't be long.

Honestly, I'd like to think we're better as a species than this; some days I have my doubts. Governments around the world run by the corrupt - where this will ultimately end isn't difficult to see.

In the meantime . . . Hey ! What about them Chicago Cubs ! ! ! 

20 hours ago, EagleEye said:

Yoga...or anyone really....what is all this madness today.... IRAN says " stay calm " and obey the rule of law ....Sadr GOES to Iran (2 months are you kidding me) ...and now this "spawn of Hussein" is speaking to the people as if SHE has ANY real place in these matters... WHAT THE HECK ?????:o:angry:

EE Sadr not going to Iran for two months, Sadr will stay for 3 days. The two months is what Sadr stated he has giving to complete the process of the Closed Envelope selection that Abadi has presented for the reform change...as far the above article from SkyPress is a Maliki supported News site which is always filled with propaganda with doom and gloom and negativity to support Maliki cause....Nothing against K98 and his post but this site IMO isn't worth the time or day....

• Upvote 3

It is actually very ironic that the daughter of that dictator steps up before Iraq to push them forward to a democracy without corruption, controlling sectarian activities, or imprisonment/murder of protestors! Sounds like an article from The Star when they even act like it is Hussain himself speaking through his daughter.... 

?

• Upvote 1