Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - This Should Be Done In A Short Amount Of Time !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While SteveI Drunk Dials People On His Contact List !

People's Dinar:

SteveI   I called a few people I know...Here is what I have been told. 

They are close to controlling Mosul, that is why the US sent 200 Marines to help rap thing up.

VP Biden also went over there to help the PM straighten out his cabinet mess. No one was getting along so he cleaned house and now bringing in new people.

This should be done in a short amount of time.

So between Mosul and the cabinet, once those two tasks have been completed, you should see some major changes quickly.

And the other good thing, I just got off the phone with Ray, and one of his contacts at the bank is still ready and waiting for the currency to change.

Nothing negative has changed so to me that was huge news.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While SteveI Drunk Dials People On His Contact List !

People's Dinar:

SteveI   I called a few people I know...Here is what I have been told. 

Based on the content of this post, the few people he knows apparently don't know much more than

any other average Dinarian. <_< If a moron reads the news articles, they'd know more than this tool.

They are close to controlling Mosul, that is why the US sent 200 Marines to help rap thing up.

So the Marines sent in 200 "RAP"pers..? Wonder if SnoopDogg is leading the charge to 'Wrap' it up...

VP Biden also went over there to help the PM straighten out his cabinet mess. No one was getting along so he cleaned house and now bringing in new people.

Seriously...? Joke Biden is a few logs short of a cord.

For all that idiot is worth, they could've sent in Bill Nye, another tool faking his profession.

This should be done in a short amount of time.

You've been saying this for years.  You have NO CREDIBILITY left.

So between Mosul and the cabinet, once those two tasks have been completed, you should see some major changes quickly.

Liar, liar pants on fire.... go change yours.... they're starting to stink... 

your statement is so general, vague and has absolutely no meat on the bone.

Anybody who can read can see the momentum by the Abadi administration. 

You're guilty of pointing out the OBVIOUS.

And the other good thing, I just got off the phone with Ray, and one of his contacts at the bank is still ready and waiting for the currency to change.

Ray....?  Really...? So you still listen to and follow that DinarLand criminal element...?

Again, ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Nothing negative has changed so to me that was huge news.

If "nothing negative has changed" that means you're okay with all the negative stuff..? <_<

Gee whiz... you need to shut the hell up and go home... you're village is missing it's IDIOT.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

SteveI stating that some of those he mentioned has "no credibility"?

Here is a man who touts Chritianity while exploding, cursing and banning folks over at his circus site..... most are banned for simply asking a question or questioning his reasoning. 

Over 5 years ago, i simply popped into his chatroom, never uttered one word and was banned from the chatroom by the Millionday girl. She was a moderator. I sent her a text explaining this to her and her response was, "Hun, I was after someone else, you were just collateral damage."

She promised that she would talk to SteveI and get everything squared away by days end. Next thing i know, i get a TM from him calling me some horrible names....pissed off because MD asked him to fix her mistake.

• Upvote 2