Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 April 2016

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting From Parliament While Abadi Gets Ready To Ditch Maliki And His Party Then Expose His Corruption !

(by reddstarr)

http://alhurrahadath.net/4552-.....D8%A7.html

Sources: Al-Abbadi will resign from his party and the 8th bags that will be 

adjustable tomorrow!

Sources: Al-Abbadi will resign from his party and the 8th bags that will be adjustable tomorrow

Revealed close to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday, for the latter to inform them
that he is thinking to resign from the Dawa Party, which is headed by Nuri al-Maliki, as they
announced the names of eight ministerial portfolios will go on amendment on Thursday.

He said people close to the modern means of Arab media and seen by the "free event", said that
"al-Abadi told those close to him that he is thinking to resign from the Dawa Party, which is headed
by al-Maliki," pointing out that "Abadi after the completion of the change will begin to open corruption
Maliki government files, which may be considered a paper threat to the owners in case insisted on his
position on the current crisis. " 

And the names, which will go on amendment tomorrow, Thursday, close shows that it "will include
bags of Justice, Foreign Affairs and Education, transportation, defense, interior, finance and
communications."

They add that "change the current ministers of these bags is compatible him," but it is not compatible
yet on their replacements. "

Referred to the House of Representatives voted on Tuesday, the fulfillment Jaafar as Minister of
Labour and Social Affairs, and Hassan al-Janabi, a minister of water resources on my own and
Agriculture Acting as the voice of the Ala rich and Minister of Health, also voted to nominate
Abdul-Razzaq al-Issa, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and the acceptance
of the resignation of former minister Hussain al-Shahristani and the voice on Ala Disher and minister
of Electricity succeeding Qassim Fahdawi and the acceptance of the resignation of the latter.

He announced sitters House of Representatives on Tuesday, all stabbed the legitimacy of the meeting
in which the vote on the cabinet reshuffle, the Federal Court, confirming the presence of suspending
parliament sessions pending an appeal.

According to a parliamentary source said Tuesday that the House of Representatives of the protesters
were beaten, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "water bottles", as he pointed to a verbal altercation
between lawmaker Kazem Sayadi one to protect the Prime Minister.

The head of parliament article Salim al-income, to the House of Representatives Hall amid protect
very intense, and ascended the platform Presidency of the Council of Representatives, while the
House of Representatives sitters shouted "no legitimacy and drops idol."

As I used the power of the Kurdish Peshmerga, a number of journalists who were inside the House of
Representatives, and exceeded verbally abusive on Iraqi state television team

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Yota is the man..............:bravo:       Always on top of things.

YOTA FOR PRESIDENT..............Look out Donald.   :P

So, what's up little Lady?  Throw me under the bus, huh???  Last year I was your best hope for POTUS.  What happened?  What did I do or not do?  Did I let you down?  Maybe I should come up with a campaign promise.  Ok, here goes.  I, Animal, if elected, promise to force Shabs to register as a Republican from my inaugural day forward.  That way we here at DV can move forward in perfect harmony and without dissention.  I will let my personal physician give him a Lobotomy and while in surgery, we can turn the light on for him.  And God said, let there be light.  Now for all to see.  Will you support me now Miss MIT?

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna catch hell for this.  And remember Shabs, when you let me have it, keep in mind this is all in fun.  Hahahahaha   Lolololololol

Have at it my right honorable friend!

• Upvote 5

Thank you Adam for this exciting update. So looking forward to buying you that drink (many drinks :cheesehead: :cheesehead: :cheesehead:) after all of this part is over my brother from a different mother!!  :lol:

Yota, you are the freaking man!!!!   Your endless hours spent researching is so appreciated by all of us here at DV

Bump

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, DWitte said:

So, what's up little Lady?  Throw me under the bus, huh???  Last year I was your best hope for POTUS.  What happened?  What did I do or not do?  Did I let you down?  Maybe I should come up with a campaign promise.  Ok, here goes.  I, Animal, if elected, promise to force Shabs to register as a Republican from my inaugural day forward.  That way we here at DV can move forward in perfect harmony and without dissention.  I will let my personal physician give him a Lobotomy and while in surgery, we can turn the light on for him.  And God said, let there be light.  Now for all to see.  Will you support me now Miss MIT?

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna catch hell for this.  And remember Shabs, when you let me have it, keep in mind this is all in fun.  Hahahahaha   Lolololololol

Have at it my right honorable friend!

Hahahaha.....I think you're a perfect talking head my little animal friend, and would make a fantastic POTUS.  You've already got somebody controlling your mouth.....you might want to work on the shaking though, it's a little off-putting......probably just a side effect of the perpetual colonoscopy.  :eyebrows:  BTW....you have a much better chance of turning Trump into an actual Republican than me.  By that I mean, you have no chance.  :wub:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

After Over A Decade Of Being Stuck In This Investment

Umbertino's Looking Forward To Being Released From The 'Traction' Unit ! :o

1257765309_ping_pong_in_bed.gif

:D       :D       :D

You naughty DT you.......Probably some truth in it though.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hahahaha.....I think you're a perfect talking head my little animal friend, and would make a fantastic POTUS.  You've already got somebody controlling your mouth.....you might want to work on the shaking though, it's a little off-putting......probably just a side effect of the perpetual colonoscopy.  :eyebrows:  BTW....you have a much better chance of turning Trump into an actual Republican than me.  By that I mean, you have no chance.  :wub:

GO RV, then BV

ROTFLMAO

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Just to be clear, the discount is not applicable to anything under the 5 month package

Yes, very clear. Tried again this morning to purchase the 5-month VIP, still no go. (won't let me paste a screenshot of the error here)

Same message, the code doesn't apply. Still awaiting a response from my email. Don't want to miss the opportunity for the discount before it is gone.

Oh, and THANK YOU for the best site for dinar information.

8 minutes ago, Terrill said:

Yes, very clear. Tried again this morning to purchase the 5-month VIP, still no go. (won't let me paste a screenshot of the error here)

Same message, the code doesn't apply. Still awaiting a response from my email. Don't want to miss the opportunity for the discount before it is gone.

Oh, and THANK YOU for the best site for dinar information.

Can you email that screenshot to VIP@dinarvets.com please?

Also, I just searched the database at dinarsupport.com and I don't see any tickets from the email you have on file here under "Terrill"... be sure you are emailing "VIP@dinarvets.com" for any help with VIP support.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

Can you email that screenshot to VIP@dinarvets.com please?

Thanks for the quick response...the second link didn't work, but just now was able to get it to work on the first link. All good now.

CYA in VIP!

You and the mods are the BEST!

Oh, and maybe Biden will kick some a$$ today.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, DWitte said:

So, what's up little Lady?  Throw me under the bus, huh???  

No.....You know I would never do that to you...:P

Last year I was your best hope for POTUS.  What happened?  

Now it's YOTA'S turn.......;)

If elected, promise to force Shabs to register as a Republican........

Good Luck with that..........:blink::wacko:     Don't hold your breath...:mad:

• Upvote 2

Umbertino in traction uniquely passing the time away, One of our resident Animals throwing down the gauntlet, and Shab's turning blue from holding his breath and hoping the boogie man don't scramble his brains....sounds like a normal day at the DV Family Office party!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

After Over A Decade Of Being Stuck In This Investment

Umbertino's Looking Forward To Being Released From The 'Traction' Unit ! :o

1257765309_ping_pong_in_bed.gif

:D       :D       :D

This Investment Has Been Taking It's Toll - Umbertino First Bought His IQD Back In 2004

When He Was A Teenager ...

:D    :D   :D 

• Upvote 2