Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - To Be Article 8 Compliant They Have To Raise The Rate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Frank TV From A Hawaiian Graveyard - And It Looks Like That Scam Artist Nadita Has Joined His Site !

Watch Out Frankie - She'll Scalp Ur Receding Hairline Ponytail And Steal That Pretty Necklace !

Frank26:          Hey FRANK26 ......  Can I ask u a question ?

Sure ....... what's up.

I am confused why is the IMF and US T bragging about making loans to Iraq .......... don't they have to be article 8 compliant first?

Yes they do ......... In my opinion it almost seems as if they don't care if you know that Iraq has to raise the value of their current before they make them any loan........... maybe they just gave up and are going about the monetary reform right in front of our eyes ........

Remember they hide nothing they just don't explain it the way we do .

Moke:  o.k. since no one else will talk to u frank. i'll bite. u forgot something. [TA FRANKING DA]. HOWS THAT???

Don961:  May i speak in Frank's stead Frank ???     IMF/UST make the rules

KitKat:  Frank, can you tell us, whether or not Iraq is  article eight compliant?  Just curious.

Frank26:  Compliant no ......... Qualified for it IMO YES. When will they show us ........ IMO Soon

Nadita:  Frank,Isn't it easier to control your interest by cosigning the loan too..? you are always in the loop and making sure the other person does what they supposed to do.. paying the loan.    Am I off base here...???

Frank26:  On our cc this week I said that we now have a dog in the fight by cosigning for the loans for Iraq ......... And  no one can say anything about it nor get in the way of this relationship with Iraq!!!

Wallpop:  Frank,  this is so exciting.  Thank you for bringing this to us.  A question,  did Dr S give his speech to the citizens yet?

Frank26:  No in my opinion first he will have a press conference then he would do a speech to his people then to the international world .

Mountainman:  Cosign

DEFINITION of 'Cosign'

The act of signing for another person's debt which involves a legal obligation made by the cosigner to make payment on the other person's debt should that person default. Having a cosigner is way for individuals with a low income or poor/limited credit history to obtain financing.

This term is also commonly spelled "co-sign".

BREAKING DOWN 'Cosign'

A cosigner's obligation to repay debt arises only after the borrower has defaulted on the loan; however, cosigning a loan is not without risk. A person cosigning a loan should be comfortable with the borrower's ability to repay the debt.

Read more: Cosign Definition | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/te.....z46iDFQzVJ
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Mountainman:   BTW......U S A says......Escue ME.....No PROBLEMO.....We ASSESSED their ASSETS......

Blessings,Mountainman   (8)=New Beginnings.....for Both PARTIES.......to PARTY....IMO

Frank26:  You never never ever ever cosign for anyone assuming that you're going to take on their debts what you are cosigning for is to force them to take on their debts .

Mountainman:  TRUE.....Which is WHY the ATTORNEY FIRM and {ALL} the MAIN PLAYERS Worked thru the AGREEMENTS/REPERCUSSIONS of Said COSIGN......The U S A Isn't that Dense......lol…..  IMO......

Blessings,Mountainman   (8)=New Beginnings......Of A REALITY Check......IRAQ

EHankins:  FRANK,  THE FRUIT OF JACK LEWS WORK IS BEGINNING TO SURFACE MORE AND MORE. 

I BELIEVE THIS IS HIS HANDY WORK SETTING UP THE LEGAL PAPERS/AGREEMENTS FOR THE U.S.TO COSIGN FOR IRAQ AMONG A FEW OTHER THINGS I'M SURE...

WHO WOULD AGREE OR EVEN TALK TO ANYONE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW FOR CERTAIN THEY WERE WITHOUT ABOUT MORE THAN READY AND ABLE TO FULFILL THEIR SIDE OF THE DEAL FOR MANY MANY YEARS TO COME.

I AGREE WITH DON 961 THAT I CAN FEEL IT IN MY SPIRIT AS WELL TO THE TRUTH OF THE LATEST HAPPENINGS IN REGARD TO OUR INVESTMENT.... 

Frank26:  As for Your Jack comment ................ I feel good from Tuesday to Sunday when many use the WORDS from our STUDY SHARING \m/

Franks Video Update 4-23-16

https://youtu.be/a-ttaQwS3Ow
Mike100:  what i got from Frank's update video of 3-23-2016 is that in order for Iraq to qualify for these loans in June that they must be article 8 compliant and have a new rate?

Well that is just around the corner my friends. Things are sure getting interesting.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thug, 

We have been watching Freaky Frank for many years now. I have to say that he is one of the smoothest cons that i have seen in my lifetime.

We have seen many confidence artists come and go throughout the years and i detest them all. When they use Almighty God to gain the trust of their marks, it puts them in a singular category of evil. Let's face it, what easier and quicker way is there to drop a person's defenses, than to use religion ? 

Frank is slick, if he weren't,  he would have been taken down long ago, but as the old adage goes, " if you give a dance, ya gotta pay the band." 

• Upvote 5

Snow - I was just thinking the same thing.   You'd think she was savvy enough to use a different name.  But I guess not. Like Thuggie said, arrogance.  That word definitely fits her!    If you'll bury her in your sand box, I'll bring the shovel!     :D:D

• Upvote 2

DEFINITION of 'Cosign'

The act of signing for another person's debt which involves a legal obligation made by the cosigner to make payment on the other person's debt should that person default. Having a cosigner is way for individuals with a low income or poor/limited credit history to obtain financing.

This term is also commonly spelled "co-sign".

I believe the term they were looking for was "Con-Sign" - As in Sign your IQD over to me, a "Con" or perhaps ConSign in terms of "Give ME your IQD to trade in for you/get a buyer for and once they can exchange it for something that has "In God we trust" printed on it - and they will keep it. :twocents: