Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Newbies or the merely interested folk.

I probably do not need to share this info, most folk that have been around DV for any length of time are already aware. It's just that I went on Ebay today to see what some sellers were charging for their IQD they have for sale. The very first items were Saddam Hussein IQD. So just in case you didn't know NEVER BUY ANY IQD WITH SADDAMS FACE ON IT. They are not the legal tender of Iraq anymore. IQD with Saddam's face on it will never RV/RD/ or RI. Never ever will they go up in value, period. If you want em, buy them knowing they will never be more than a novelty item. They will forever be worthless, Kinda like Confederate Currency from the end of The Civil War. 

• Upvote 1

kevin ,  KEVEN,  kevin   --------->  confederate money isn`t worth  nuttin ?  :o     just  a quick view  of  c-s-a   currency  site ....  a  500.oo  dollar  1864  t-64  cr 489b   stonewall Jackson  ,  and  confederate Calvary  on the front  -------  1200.00     -----  a 20.oo   t 67 cr 513  , Tennessee state capital  with alexander stephens on front ---- 135.oo  ....    not  busting  your  chops  on the  topic ,  just  some information  I  found   ---  and that  was mostly of the  show  antique road show ----     but  I do think  your are  right  on with the saddam  money   ...   a  3 dinar  note  worth  nothing   {  3 dinar  note  hahahhaa    just  threw  that one out there  :lol:  } 

O-M-G    was  just looking  at  my post  drinking  a  nice cup `o `   joe ---  realized    :o   we might have too hold our  new dinar notes  for  over 2oo  hundred  years  just too get   double  our  money back  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   :wacko: