Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-27-2016

TexasGranny

Hi Adam.

I have a question on a subject that hasn't been discussed for a while. Has there been any updates on banks or financial places that have said if they are going to exchange our Dinars once they RV? I know that a lot of what has been said in the past was rumors.

Thanks

Countryroads

• Upvote 1

So Al Sadr had proposed a 72 hour deadline on the government acting on reforms. Have I missed it, or has there been some movement? I like the idea of Al Sadr turning his considerable influence towards government reforms. Do you think he is having any effect?

What does this kerfuffle with Al Jubouri mean (is he dragging his feet on reforms?), or is he like Maliki refusing to leave his post as requested?

Good Day Sir:

Ok, my boy Trump swept the Primaries last night . Up till then lame stream media kept saying that Kasich was the only Republican that could beat Hilary. With Kasich still loud  and proud vowing to take it all the way to the convention, it must mean that he is running for VP on the Trump ticket. If accurate could a Trump/Kasich ticket be able to beat Hilary and ? for the Whitehouse? Should Trump actually get elected, with his business background, with the various ways that the US has been manipulating our currency and yet it still retains a higher value than other national currencies that have tried what we have done, for the purposes of placing us in a better position to compete on the world market. Would the Trump/Kasich ticket be in a better position for the US to rebound our country economically, than the Clinton/? or Clinton/Sanders ticket? Could multiply a post RV field for investment opportunities there. Wadaya think?

• Upvote 1