Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD RV Mid 2017?

Luigi1

Luigi found this  latest rumor.

Many Gurus have come out recently of new Iraq elections & more RV feasibility studies.

This may appear to be foot dragging by GOI. Iraq is not ready is the  new word on the street.

Maybe President Hillarious will Make the RV call after elections.

Not varified. Your opine.

Luigi promises...Varified will become verified after RV.

4-10-2016   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3  you will see A NEW RATE IN JULY...REMEMBER THEY SAID THE FIRST HALF OF 2016 AND WHERE... MYSELF INCLUDED...HAVE BEEN PLANNING ON THE FIRST OF JUNE THEY HAVE BEEN TARGETING JULY OR THE LAST WEEK OF THE FIRST HALF. NOW RUMOR HAS IT THEY ARE MAKING MANY PLANS FOR SEVERAL CHANGES AT ONE TIME THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY.   NOW BEFORE WE QUESTION THIS POST...ANSWER ONE QUESTION...HAVE THEY EVER ONCE DONE ANYTHING ON TIME?   NEVER HAVE THEY EVER FINISHED ANYTHING ACCORDING TO IMF, UN, WORLD BANK... NEVER...THEY HAVE NEVER IN 12 YEARS MET ANY OF THEIR...DEADLINES ON TIME. I BELIEVE WE...RELAX TILL THE END OF JUNE...THEN GET EXCITED OF POSSIBILITIES IN THAT TIME PERIOD. 

April 20, 2016   Guru Lobodeoro..

Hey everyone i know it’s not popular, but I have been given info that the RV will not happen until the Window of October 15th-November 15th.The GOI is not ready, Mosul is not ready, the Army is not ready, it’s just not there yet.

If that window is not ready expect them to move it to mid 2017.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1