Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

woolfy

woolfy

Okay this is not actually a rumour but about a rumour maker.  Where the hell is Luigi. He has been missing for days now. Has he been captured or even decapitated .  I have to admit I do not read his stupid rumours but suddenly he has disappeared.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Is there a Garbage strike on ....?:trash:

Maybe the gurus are refusing to pay him that $15:confused2:

Maybe ya'll were too hard on him for draggin' in the trash for all to see and he felt unappreciated.:(

He kept takin' heat and all he was doin' was lettin' us in on what the gurus were sayin'... it was more

like his cautionary tale to all of us than it was him posting what he believed to be true. :violin:

When ya keep shootin' the messenger, eventually he'll die from his wounds... :angel:

Hope he's okay out there... somewhere.... we miss playin' with ya, LUIGI:trash2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

who the hell misses him? been nice w/o his BS pumping lies. It's been stressful enough waiting these many years for this to do something and he's

crying wolf all the time bringing other pumpers crap over here. Ta hell with him. jmo. been a stressful/heartbreaking 9 days. :-[

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Ahhhhh.....come on DV family   :huh:    Luigi's one of us by now.   We have to take care of him.  :P 

When he goes missing we worry then when he shows up we hate on him.  :rake:

Doesn't that remind you all of someone in your family?  

He's part of this CRAZY, WONDERFUL, NERVE WRECKING, LIFE CHANGING ride that we've all been on longer than we care to admit.

I really don't follow him that much .........but I like knowing that he's still there with us.     He gives us a reason to bitc_ :facepalm1: about whatever .

So Luigi wherever you are ..........I guess we'll see ya when we see ya  .....:soon:

Bring us some REALLY GREAT NEWS.......:goodnews:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, wildeman said:

who the hell misses him? been nice w/o his BS pumping lies. It's been stressful enough waiting these many years for this to do something and he's

crying wolf all the time bringing other pumpers crap over here. Ta hell with him. jmo. been a stressful/heartbreaking 9 days. :-[

2 thumbs up!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

***///

Aw, c'mon, LNGHRN12... :confused2:... it is  the RUMOR Section after all... :P

It can be educational for some here to have us DVers dissect and treat the rumors LUIGI brings in as

an exercise in 'guru-spew forensics', if you will. We pick 'em apart as a community service...!

".......The More You Know....!"  ;)

Stimulates conversation here amongst the folks.  

Think of it as oft times having had the effect of a 'Teachable Moment'.  :twothumbs:

And as some have confessed -- it also provides us with the opportunity to vent over this completely

exasperating RollerCoaster ride we're on... :deadhorse: ...and that's a good thing, so we don't get

like the gurus, turn on each other and eat our own kind here ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

WELL  WE ALL GONE  AND DONE  IT  !    we must have finally  neg-ed him   too the bottom of the pit of no return ...  what  was his last neg score  ?  in  the  5,ooo   mark ? ...   it is a shame  that  he  went down  the road  he took but  he also  could have   posted  other  things ...  like  cows  that  fly ,  cats  with claws  {  ^_^    funny commercials  }  you know  these  things ...

who do you folks remember that are not here now ?  dog-matic  ,  the cajin  guy ... { been so long I even forgot his  i.d.  name   had all the boats  in the swamps }   I could go on but  I got too admit  I forget  the id`s of these folks  ...