Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adams chat

dinarolover

5 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I don't visit any other sites anymore, I think the truth is here. Most of the other sites are heavily censored or a one way conversation. At least here at DV we get to ask questions  and either we agree or disagree.

and u get to hear from davis

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, davis411 said:

and u get to hear from davis

Hey Buddy, I thought we were a team and here you throw me under the bus.  Gracias mi Amigo.  No worries though.  I'm sure Adam is working on throwing the Animal stripper surprise party that will be commensurate with the LV RV party.  I'm all goose pimply (and to pimple remarks) waiting with excitement.  Hurry up Adam.  I can hardly wait for the red furry naked crazy Animalettes.

• Upvote 2

On 4/14/2016 at 5:30 AM, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly Adam...and I don't envy you on the techie stuff...I'd rather chase a Black Bear than deal with that stuff ( yes...I have done that but that story is being saved for Belize my friend)!  ?

Hey Rod I too have a bear chase story but mine was an Alaska brown - small one only bout 7 foot tall but me and a buddy figured chase or be chased and we had guns so we chased him , ya crazy $#@t U do when yer young :cowboy1:

• Upvote 2

No argument there Ron...youth is wasted on the foolish!!! :rolleyes:  My bear story involved a momma black bear and her cub...and I wasn't packin' any heat...so mine was definitely borderline suicidal...oh the things you do to protect those you love...even if they are "just" your four legged family members!!! :blush:

• Upvote 2

On 15 April, 2016 at 11:07 AM, DWitte said:

Hey Buddy, I thought we were a team and here you throw me under the bus.  Gracias mi Amigo.  No worries though.  I'm sure Adam is working on throwing the Animal stripper surprise party that will be commensurate with the LV RV party.  I'm all goose pimply (and to pimple remarks) waiting with excitement.  Hurry up Adam.  I can hardly wait for the red furry naked crazy Animalettes.

hey dude

we are a team, would never ever throw u or anyone under the bus

you and me i believe sat beside each other on the short bus

love that movie

Adam. I was just sitting here and thinking about the RV and was wondering if there are any hardships on the Iraqis because of the Dinar not RVing? By "the Iraqis", I am referring to the government and the powers of control and not the common Iraqi. It would seem at times that with the exception of the violence and torture by the Sadam government, there has not been much moving forward on their international front.

Just curious.

Countryroads