Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meetings on the 14th and 15th of April . China Gold Fix on April 19th

I can't help but notice the coincidence of the IMF's Christine Lagarde calling for all Emerging Countries to launch the Reforms they have ready before the Washington DC meetings on the 14th and 15th of this month. Which is ahead of the China Gold Fix on the 19th of April. My question is just how far reaching would the implications of this Gold Fix be ? Could it lead to market and currency fluctuations . Is the IMF trying to make preparations before the Yuan Denominated Gold Fix begins ? Thank you for any comments if any are given . 

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, blueskyline said:

I can't help but notice the coincidence of the IMF's Christine Lagarde calling for all Emerging Countries to launch the Reforms they have ready before the Washington DC meetings on the 14th and 15th of this month. Which is ahead of the China Gold Fix on the 19th of April. My question is just how far reaching would the implications of this Gold Fix be ? Could it lead to market and currency fluctuations . Is the IMF trying to make preparations before the Yuan Denominated Gold Fix begins ? Thank you for any comments if any are given . 

I agree with CoorsLite21 - good observation.  I did not catch all the events and timing stated in your post.  Thank You for posting.  Based on what is happening in Iraq now, I am thinking this coming week is a pivotal week and may potentially tell us a lot about our investment potential and timing.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...