Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-6-2016

TexasGranny

Re-posting this question since it seems that, again, my question was missed.

Adam and all the supporters here,

First i would like to thank you, Adam, for all the time and effort you have put into this site. Including all the work I don't see that goes into the other parts of this site that i don't use. Thank you to all the others that add their flavor to this site.

I have not posted anything to the forum in a while, also have not kept up with the news (if any) about the RV of the Dinar.  The reason for this is for one simple fact and I hope you can give your opinion on this as well. (I apologize if someone has asked/stated this before, but i did not see it in any of the previous posts that i glanced over)

In any history that i have read, there has never been a country that has revalued their currency while being occupied by a hostile force. While i know some will use post war Germany, Japan, Italy and maybe even Kuwait as examples of countries that RV'ed after a war while having foreign forces within their borders. I ask you to remember that those countries (post WW2) had an occupying force to assist in rebuilding as well as  protect them and prevent an uprising,    Iraq has a HOSTILE force hellbent on taking over.   With that said, I do not foresee Iraq doing an RV any time soon, at least not until some time after ISIS  has been removed from their borders.

One thing that any country needs in order to either grow trade, grow an economy or revalue their currency is to show they have control of their country and that any investment in their country would be at least seemingly safe. With a hostile force within their borders, stealing their major resource (oil), they are unable to show themselves as a strong nation that is in control of its economy and/or people.

Thoughts?

Thank you for all you do..   Go Iraq, Go RV!

• Upvote 1

So Dude. What kind of implications does The Panama Papers have on OSI and VIP vehicles open to us now and when the IQD actually RV? There appears to be a lot of potential IRS and criminal penalties there. Could this happen to offshore DV'rs , if someone in Panama, Belize , Seychelles gets a hankering to expose our tax deferring strategies to the world?

With the ppb for Iraqi oil having been on the decline for an extended time period now; plus the costs of war with ISIS and their backwers, won't this effect the timing of an RV ? Since Iraqi oil is still below the 2016 budgetary target price of , was it $40 or $45 per barrel, up from its low but hardly up long enough for the GOI and CBI to make up for value lost, won't the GOI/CBI be forced to delay the RV since they are not at the financial point or rebuilt infrastructure point,  they need to be at in-order  sustain a new value for the IQD? Additionally, can you please verify which of Abadi's reform laws and packages have been passed? When will the rest be passed?

• kcw locked this topic