Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Donald Trump Suited to Be Our Next President?

donald_trump.jpg

1) Do you think Donald Trump is qualified be the next president of the United States? 

Yes - 83.8% (191,977 votes)
No - 16.2% (44,424 votes)

2) How would you rate Donald Trump’s chances of winning the republican nomination?

Very Likely - 58.8% (155,716 votes) 
Somewhat likely - 31.8% (77,830 votes) 
Somewhat unlikely - 6.5% (16,254 votes) 
No chance of winning the nomination - 2.7% (7,024 votes)

3) Do you agree with Donald Trump’s Policy on immigration?

Yes, I support his immigration policy - 77.9% (183,844 votes)
No, I do not support his immigration policy - 5.4% (14,445 votes)
I agree with parts of his immigration policy, but do not fully support it - 16.6% (43,860 votes)

4) Which candidate would you most like to see win the Republican nomination for President? 

Donald Trump - 61.5% (149,255 votes)
Jeb Bush - 1.5% (3,163 votes)
Ben Carson - 8.3% (17,967 votes)
Chris Christie - 1.2% (2,049 votes)
Ted Cruz - 17.7% (45,012 votes)
Carly Fiorina - 1.8% (3,924 votes)
John Kasich - 1% (6,140 votes)
Rand Paul - 1% (2,192 votes)
Mike Huckabee - 1.3% (2,641 votes)
Marco Rubio - 3.3% (9,278 votes)
Other - 1.2% (3,310 votes)

5) Which Republican candidate do you think has the best chance of beating Hillarious Clinton in the general election? 

Donald Trump - 66% (163,482 votes)
Jeb Bush - 1.1% (2,342 votes
)
Ben Carson - 6.2% (12,653 votes)
Marco Rubio - 2.9% (5,271 votes)
Carly Fiorina - 5.3% (14,502 votes)
Ted Cruz - 13.2% (36,522 votes)
John Kasich - 0.7% (3,872 votes)
Chris Christie - 0.6% (1,112 votes)
Mike Huckabee - 0.3% (675 votes)
Rand Paul - 0.5% (984 votes)
None. There isn’t a republican candidate who can take down Hillarious Clinton - 2.4% (6,680 votes)
Other - 0.6% (1,753 votes)

http://www.leagueofpower.com/surveys/donald_trump/stats.html

• Upvote 1

I personally want to see what kind of job he can do!

I fear that many are afraid of his ideas and will follow Hillarious into a larger, deeper, darker hole that Obama has started!

Our nation needs dramatic change!

Our political system is broken. Our corporations are greed based & working against the national good. Our education system is failing. The trickle down effect only make so many things worse. Our Middle Class is disappearing. The rich are surrendering their citizenship to save paying taxes. The criminal justice system is for sale. Family values are circling the toilet. Our founding religion is constantly under attack, without a word spoken in defense. Job's are available - if you can live off of minimum wages. 5% of the population are lobbying Washington, with the help of Hollywood & the media to dictate what the 95% will be allowed to do.

Often I am almost happy sit back, sip my coffee & being over 60 - able to sit back and observe how this generation is mucking everything up! Were I am much younger man I might be in panic mood! :)

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gymrat76541 said:

I personally want to see what kind of job he can do!

I fear that many are afraid of his ideas and will follow Hillarious into a larger, deeper, darker hole that Obama has started!

Our nation needs dramatic change!

Our political system is broken. Our corporations are greed based & working against the national good. Our education system is failing. The trickle down effect only make so many things worse. Our Middle Class is disappearing. The rich are surrendering their citizenship to save paying taxes. The criminal justice system is for sale. Family values are circling the toilet. Our founding religion is constantly under attack, without a word spoken in defense. Job's are available - if you can live off of minimum wages. 5% of the population are lobbying Washington, with the help of Hollywood & the media to dictate what the 95% will be allowed to do.

Often I am almost happy sit back, sip my coffee & being over 60 - able to sit back and observe how this generation is mucking everything up! Were I am much younger man I might be in panic mood! :)

Beautifully said. To the point of the title of this thread  Is Donald Trump Suited to Be Our Next President? He is as well suited as all one term Senator could be. 

Let's see.....favors Nukes in SE Asia & S. Arabia.....favors dismantling NATO.....Pro Life pretender.....waffles on Israel.....threatened by strong women......thinks Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, though SOME are probably okay.....disgusted by breast feeding mothers.......favors regular vets over POWs.....makes fun of the disabled.....has hired illegals.....manufactures some Trump products out of country.....founder of a scam university.....4 bankruptcies....incites violence then offers legal representation for those who commit it.......threatens frivolous lawsuits at the drop of a hat.....screams, whines, stomps, and manic tweets uncontrollably.....And when somebody finally enlightens him to the fact that being President of the United States means he'll be a public employee and not the boss, his combed over head will explode.  So, yeah.  He sounds perfectly capable of being the next leader of the free world.  :facepalm:  Side note:  The only group of people he hasn't gone after are blue collar white men.

m_JWqS.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

This seems like an older poll...why would all of the other candidates be even included in the numbers when there are only three? Just asking, and don't take this in anyway to mean I am against Trump. Just pointing out the anomaly at this point in the Republican primary.

Indy

I will have to admit Trump is certainly as suited to be president as the moron in there today to answer the question. You have a Hillarious, Bernie an a Trump running for president. This goes to show the position is not as glamorous or globally respected as it once was. For me I will be voting conservative in November....

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I forgot to add.....Trump's a proven adulterer who believes in the sanctity of marriage.....3 of them, actually.  A real conservative poster boy.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

...And so the adulteress was brought before Christ: 

The scribes and the Pharisees *brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court, they *said to Him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?” They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground. But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court. 10 Straightening up, Jesus said to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?”11 She said, “No one, [a]Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

...And so the adulteress was brought before Christ: 

The scribes and the Pharisees *brought a woman caught in adultery, and having set her in the center of the court, they *said to Him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in adultery, in the very act. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women; what then do You say?” They were saying this, testing Him, so that they might have grounds for accusing Him. But Jesus stooped down and with His finger wrote on the ground. But when they persisted in asking Him, He straightened up, and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” Again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they began to go out one by one, beginning with the older ones, and He was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the center of the court. 10 Straightening up, Jesus said to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?”11 She said, “No one, [a]Lord.” And Jesus said, “I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”

You're right George.  Although, it was nowhere near being the "first" stone cast at adultery.....it was a stone nonetheless.  So, instead of casting stones, I should stick to casting a vote....for someone other than Donald J. Trump.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2