Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

adam s update

dinarolover

27 minutes ago, magawatt said:

I hope Adam is either prepping for a a longed for imminent event or checking out the best umbrella cocktail beaches.

Agree Magawatt.  Either would be great - I do believe he stayed online last Wednesday most of the day hoping to report some good news.  When none came, he figured none was coming through the weekend since the CBI is closed Friday and Saturday.  I'm sure wherever he is, he is monitoring the situation. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Agree Magawatt.  Either would be great - I do believe he stayed online last Wednesday most of the day hoping to report some good news.  When none came, he figured none was coming through the weekend since the CBI is closed Friday and Saturday.  I'm sure wherever he is, he is monitoring the situation. 

I agree.  Why post just to post if there is really nothing significant to say?  Pretty sure, though, there will lots for Adam to post soon with all that is happening in Iraq right now!  When the new cabinet is seated and the necessary reforms are passed (likely sooner rather than later), I think the paradigm will shift substantially.

• Upvote 3

I believe that Adam hasn't stuck with us all these years to suddenly just disappear without saying something to us .Whatever he is doing must be very important to him or he would be here to give updates. He will be back when something breaks. If the moderators aren't worried then I won't be either.

Just my thoughts.

Countryroads

• Upvote 1

I'm still under the impression that when there's something to update Adam will come on here as always an give it to us. Yoda,Thug an others does an excellent job in providing a lot of the articles coming out of Iraq. I am waiting for Thursday to get here in hopes of the names to be announced to the new cabinet....

• 3 years later...
On 3/29/2016 at 10:06 AM, Shedagal said:

Hey, DoD, don't know if you are an UNLV basketball fan, but, if so, y'all just got a great new coach.

Well, I had no idea how great a coach Chris Beard was!!!  Congrats to he and Texas Tech!!