• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 k98nights

k98nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 28,711 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:29 AM

Baghdad (NINA) –The leader within the National Coalition Hasan al-Sinaid assured that “Coalition has many options including forming the government with the Kurds if the Iraqiya Slate did not participate in the upcoming cabinet.”

In a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency, he said Tuesday “We wish to have the IS participate in next government which would be formed by the National Coalition as the major bloc in parliament.”

“The Kurdish entities are closer to us and we are sure over their alliance with us,” he added.

Sinaid called the leaders of the IS to “understand the facts that allow the NC form the government.”

Earlier, MP Aliya Nusayif has announced to NINA Tuesday that “The Iraqiya Slate might boycott the political process if it was not tasked with forming the government.” /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=EMKEJD

"OM. Lead me from unreal to real;
lead me from darkness to light;
lead me from death to immortality.
OM... peace, peace, peace.— ;"

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.3.2839

#2 cgbrown

cgbrown

• Members
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:38 AM

Baghdad (NINA) –The leader within the National Coalition Hasan al-Sinaid assured that “Coalition has many options including forming the government with the Kurds if the Iraqiya Slate did not participate in the upcoming cabinet.”

In a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency, he said Tuesday “We wish to have the IS participate in next government which would be formed by the National Coalition as the major bloc in parliament.”

“The Kurdish entities are closer to us and we are sure over their alliance with us,” he added.

Sinaid called the leaders of the IS to “understand the facts that allow the NC form the government.”

Earlier, MP Aliya Nusayif has announced to NINA Tuesday that “The Iraqiya Slate might boycott the political process if it was not tasked with forming the government.” /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=EMKEJD

All I can say is, 'get'er done'..... just 'get'er done'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy