Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the leaders of the United States?

Nelg

The present political climate should be an embarrassment to the citizens of the United States.  Both the existing political party in the White House and the existing political parties, Republican and Democrat, put on a despicable display of what I don’t want in a president!  Every person from all sides has proven that they do not have what it takes to be leader of the United States.   Where is the strengths of honesty, of character, of morality, of wisdom that should be the hallmark of the president of America? Childish name-calling, silly mocking may win those who want to be entertained and accepted by those of the same mindset, but it will not do for a nation looking for substantive leadership. 

Where have all the good men and women gone?

• Upvote 2

There was one candidate that was civil, respectful, and appeared to have a moral center, IMO....but they ignored Ben Carson during the debates Nelg!!! The debates have gotten increasingly more difficult to watch...it's like watching a school yard scrap with low ball name calling and no respect! It's going to make us look even more foolish than we already do on the world stage...just sayin'!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

ALL the great leadership is in the private sector.  That is what we're finally seeing revealed.  It might not be orderly and pretty... but that's what such a revolution looks like!   Hopefully, our newest breed of "politicians" will do the job... and ultimately go home, making room for new ones.  Establishment(s) be damned... 

• Upvote 1

There was one candidate that was civil, respectful, and appeared to have a moral center, IMO....but they ignored Ben Carson during the debates Nelg!!! The debates have gotten increasingly more difficult to watch...it's like watching a school yard scrap with low ball name calling and no respect! It's going to make us look even more foolish than we already do on the world stage...just sayin'!!!

IF such a leader would show up and declare his platform, respectfully debate the ISSUES, and run with integrity and truthfulness with full disclosure of his/her past dealings, then the present establishment would try to "ride him out" on a rail.  

• Upvote 1

ALL the great leadership is in the private sector.  That is what we're finally seeing revealed.  It might not be orderly and pretty... but that's what such a revolution looks like!   Hopefully, our newest breed of "politicians" will do the job... and ultimately go home, making room for new ones.  Establishment(s) be damned... 

My "pick of the litter" was Rubio, but he was pulled into the stream of slug-infested sewer water of political power and rhetoric.

I think he is too far down the stream for a life preservers. 

• Upvote 2

My "pick of the litter" was Rubio, but he was pulled into the stream of slug-infested sewer water of political power and rhetoric.

I think he is too far down the stream for a life preservers. 

Agreed Nelg... He was the darling, "unaffected" Tea Party representative.  Now... I can't stand to look at him!  Corrupted!

• Upvote 2

Apparently someone doesn't get the "point" of my little mime...not sayin' I don't like how Trump is shaking up the establishment...just sayin' that it appears that they couldn't be more polar opposites...or maybe not? As Nelg pointed out...where are the respectful "Presidential" candidates? I'm just not sure how either of these candidates would do when it comes to foreign diplomacy, I know I don't trust that treasonous Hillarious but I guess time will tell for Trump!

Our talking heads are too busy rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic over doing anything substantive.  Unless something major happens the election will be between Hillarious and Trump.  People who claim to be conservative needs to stop doing everything they can to assure a Hillarious win.  Our media has been bought and paid for by the Democrats and liberal.  If our talking heads would get their own heads out of their rear ends they will see that the American people have actually turned against the political status quo.  Either they need to get behind the people or get out of the way.  

Our talking heads are too busy rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic over doing anything substantive.  Unless something major happens the election will be between Hillarious and Trump.  People who claim to be conservative needs to stop doing everything they can to assure a Hillarious win.  Our media has been bought and paid for by the Democrats and liberal.  If our talking heads would get their own heads out of their rear ends they will see that the American people have actually turned against the political status quo.  Either they need to get behind the people or get out of the way.  

BUT we haven't come up with anyone who knows how to lead with integrity and strength.    

• Upvote 3

BUT we haven't come up with anyone who knows how to lead with integrity and strength.    

Though I'm by no means a Ted Cruz supporter, I had no doubt he would win the Texas primary handily, as every candidate should win their home state.  But, what I found perplexing was the 1.5 million Texans that voted for somebody else.  This man has tried his best to fulfill his campaign promises to his fellow Texans, even reading Dr Seuss on the senate floor.  What is it about him people don't like?

GO RV, then BV

There was one candidate that was civil, respectful, and appeared to have a moral center, IMO....but they ignored Ben Carson...

***///

We miss him, too, R&S.... A Christian of Grace who dedicated himself brilliantly to practicing childrens' medicine,

and a resume proving his business acumen to boot.

Apparently he wasn't low-down dirty enough for the brain-washed herd-mentality, ignorant masses

More's the pity.  

We also think his lovely wife would have made a wonderful First Lady...

something we didn't have to be proud of in the ho'bummer and klinton administrations.

• Upvote 1

Though I'm by no means a Ted Cruz supporter, I had no doubt he would win the Texas primary handily, as every candidate should win their home state.  But, what I found perplexing was the 1.5 million Texans that voted for somebody else.  This man has tried his best to fulfill his campaign promises to his fellow Texans, even reading Dr Seuss on the senate floor.  What is it about him people don't like?

GO RV, then BV

He has demonstrated that he is willing to whatever it takes to win.  And just like the others in the race, he will destroy and demean another person to get the job done.  That's not leadership or character but the traits of a bully looking for a place to roost.  

• Upvote 2

GO RV, then BV

His "Miss Mary Romper Room' delivery gradually annoyed me to consider he really believes he must speak down to us, as if we are unable to understand policy without his patronizing tonality.  The final nail in the coffin, as it were, regards one of his commercials when he pulled the ad and kicked the actress to the curb after finding out she had performed in adult movies earlier in life.  He revealed his true colors there...

• Upvote 2

The present political climate should be an embarrassment to the citizens of the United States.

Where have all the good men and women gone?

The government has been doing its job, it's #1 job is to preserve itself. they have spent long hours usurping everything from education to morality to spirituality.

It has been The People's job to make sure the government doesn't get too good at their job, and instead The People allowed the government to deliver a beat down on our Constitution.

Unfortunately, the core of our spirituality is personified at every church podium during every service.

The congregants are getting served government deception and propaganda by their "teachers" each and every time.

Unless more people take back their power, we are done.

Carson was the best chance we had, were it not for the Trump Show America may understood.

His "Miss Mary Romper Room' delivery gradually annoyed me to consider he really believes he must speak down to us, as if we are unable to understand policy without his patronizing tonality.  The final nail in the coffin, as it were, regards one of his commercials when he pulled the ad and kicked the actress to the curb after finding out she had performed in adult movies earlier in life.  He revealed his true colors there...

That was painful.

Blatant display of his complete lack of understanding of the thing he proclaimed to champion, and a willingness to compromise on the core of his "faith" with a bow to external pretense from the PC police.

So unnecessary, and a missed chance to demonstrate inclusion, a very necessary leadership prerequisite.

That he may yet be the last best hope for America is disturbing on multiple levels.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 4

I actually voted for him in the primary.   I am sad to see the folks didn't take him serious enough.  He was not treated fairly on the debates.  The debates are looking like a reality show.  I am so ashamed of them.  Really, hands, and anatomy.   Paint the US orange??  What are joke.   Rubio started off humble, now looks like a guy with little man syndrome.   Cruz thinks he's donald's therapist and John Kasich is battling to get a minute in the debate to talk about actual issues.  It's a joke for sure.  I am ticked because establishment stopped him from the begginning and now they are doing it to trump.  Carly Firoina also got the boot.    

She really said it right when she said: Hil lary, traveling all over the world; country to country is an activity not an accomplishment.   She also was under rated.  She had government right, "inept".    I just wonder if we can make it to an election and once there, what outrageous pardons will mister "o" be given.   You can bet it will be as good as his unconstitutional executive orders.   

• Upvote 2