Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not sure I'd call it a conspiracy - seems most of these gurus with their team calls and inside sources were only milking the religion angle to keep the flock in line and buying more reserves. The top-secret info they share that they can't reveal their source is because there is no source - it's all made-up lies!!! That's why they've never hit their guaranteed RV - nothing to base their wild guesses on but conjecture, lies and hocus pocus!!

That's what sets this site apart - no pumping dinar sales (except for the regurgitated crap that our Nintendo friend uses to fertilise his garden of rubies). And a well-informed user base of clear-headed, sound-thinking individuals and a few class clowns (you know who you are)!!!

Very well stated, BJ.....

Like i said earlier, Freaky Frank has somehow evaded this dragnet. Everyone in Dinarland knows that he did the same thing that all these others got busted for.

The other shoe will drop.

Thanks BJ, I've been in this for a number of years but never followed it that close so I'm not familiar with all these so called guru's.  It's good to know this site is a credible barometer of what is going on. 

***///

Truer words were never spoken !   :tiphat:

DV is the cat's meow in DinarLand !

Cream of the crop of educational, Inspirational & entertaining Dinar websites.  :twothumbs:

From Mr.Montana to the MODS all the way down the chain to it's members and knowledgeable contributors

And it's a helluva lotta fun, too !   :D

• Upvote 1

Way back when DRecaps used to monitor what was being posted and I admiditly frequented that site. One day the monitor dropped the gates didn't monitor and all post were allowed. Terry K got fried liked a Turkey in hot grease and he was banned from DR. I guess they needed a sacrificial Turkey because the dinarians were getting restless after years of guru bs. Okie survived that but because of his lies God sent a tornado to remind him and after that he dramatically slowed his BS down. Gurus are liars and pumpers and con men. God bless DV and I pray that we find out the truth. I still believe that we are on the right track even if it's our Sunday come to Jesus meeting with God. Thanks DV !

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone should go to jail for fantasizing and BS. If you're dumb enough to keep believing them you deserve to be bent over. Plus look at this site and its it's suggested sample rate inferring that an RV  is likely to occur.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&Ing=en&lng=en

These people should be flogged also.