Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What has been your average rate of return in the ISX?

Candy01

Hello,

I am considering signing up as an ISX investor.  I have been told it would help a LOT for me to get in BEFORE the RV.

But for the long term investors, I have a quick question.  What has been your average rate of return after fees and expenses?

Thanks MUCH!

:shrug::confused2::twothumbs:

Howdy Candy,

You would have better luck getting someone to let you cut in front of them in the powerball line on the "miracle mile" than getting a straight answer to your straight question. The previous threads, however, will point you in the right direction.

Hey Candy01, I probably would fit into that long time investor category being I was trading when the brokers were using the black boards to write their buy an sells on. lol

I will try to give you a quick answer to your quick question an as a big plus, a straight answer to your straight question.

At present I'm down probably 60% on the money I invested since 2007. Quick an straight enough for you????

This section is a little extra for ya won't cost you a thing. The advice you were given about getting into the ISX is partly true but just remember the ISX stocks does just like the US Dow Jones, they go an down. I think maybe they could have been referring to the stock price. True the stocks in the ISX are just about zero, I don't bother even looking anymore. The stocks I bought for 3-4 Dinars a share are selling for around .034 Dinars a share. After the RV these stocks will again rise but just buy in when you can an sell for a higher rate....

• Upvote 1