Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POSTING

• 2 weeks later...

News v. Rumor.Rumor is.......GOSSIP. Anyone can do it. And most of what we read here is exactly that. Attention seekers who post rediculous tidbits tantalitzing the reader. No facts, no proof,nothing at all.My buttocks is tired of having too much smoke blown into it.

HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE...listen to this. I will bet the spineless moderators here will take this down though. I do hope some of you get to listen to this though for your own good! GOOD LUCK!!! 760-569-7699 PIN: 274438#

Ummm, maybe you should have put this up when everyone was awake. JMO ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Long-winded diatribe about someone named Dan Atkinson who apparently has issues with Adam. I fast forwarded through most of the message as it was primarily a rant and information that this person, along with others, started another site. Obviously some history I don't know anything about.

I'm with ya friend. I'm overseas and can't listen. I know what it's about....

Enlighten us. I am interested.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am new, but I do have some info, I just heard from my sister in laws pool guy, who has a brother who is a cabbie in NY, he was driiving someone to the airport ,that guy told him that his neighbor's dr was in the hospital when a man got a heart transplant, apparently, the medic who delivered the heart, is married to a man whose cousin has first hand info....he got it first hand from his neighbors sister in laws pool guy, who just happens to have a brother who is a cabbie in..... wait a minute,,,maybe this info isnt so reliable after all,,,,sorry

:P Funny stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

let me ask this why do certain posts get locked??

- The question was answered and no further replies needed

- Mark a post read only due to bashing and etc.

- Posts they could go south quickly and lock before they do

Get to know the difference between a QUESTION, a NEWS STORY, and a RUMOR, and this forum won't have half the unrelated garbage in it that needs to be moved. Thanks!

While I do agree, I couldn't help but enjoy the irony of this post, as I was expecting to read a "rumor" when I decided to "click" on it, as that is where this is posted! laugh.gif

RV ain't gonna happen, plain and simple.......

If you think that, than why are you here? Please don't waste anymore of your time and just stop visiting this website if you feel that way. I feel it will happen that's why I am here.

Go Rv

God Bless America

In God We Trust

• Upvote 1

Get to know the difference between a QUESTION, a NEWS STORY, and a RUMOR, and this forum won't have half the unrelated garbage in it that needs to be moved. Thanks!

Hey, at least it gives you guys,and gals something to do. (Ok mods, I'm only kidding so be cool). Appreciate all you do to bring method to the madness.

RV ain't gonna happen, plain and simple.......

Why don't you go back to Ericland?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to these postings but want to report that a friend of mine

who sells lots of dinar was raided by a Department of Homeland Security SWAT team today.

They took five computers, all of his cell phones and thousands and thousands of dollars worth of dinar,

having a warrant signed by a judge.

This was supposedly about the new Health Care Law provision which went into effect in January where

any foreign currency transaction over $1000 must be reported to DHS.

No one knows anything more as yet but at this writing he is not under arrest but they have frozen his bank accounts...

Go figure!

I am new to these postings but want to report that a friend of mine

who sells lots of dinar was raided by a Department of Homeland Security SWAT team today.

They took five computers, all of his cell phones and thousands and thousands of dollars worth of dinar,

having a warrant signed by a judge.

This was supposedly about the new Health Care Law provision which went into effect in January where

any foreign currency transaction over $1000 must be reported to DHS.

No one knows anything more as yet but at this writing he is not under arrest but they have frozen his bank accounts...

Go figure!

Hey, thanks for the heads up D. Maybe this doesn't really relate to this old thread though. In fact, this thread is about posting in the wrong place and is quite old and just won't die. Try going to the Rumors section and starting a new thread. Anyways, have a great night. Oh, and welcome to DV.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I did this right just thought this was a little funny. Not trying to offend anyone or bash with that being said I am so ready for the RV I am still a newbie GO RV baby

Tomorrow is RV day, don’t ask me any questions, nuff said”

…”No I am not suffering from a guru-complex”

…”My intel guy is higher up than your intel guy

…”Rumors are not officially “Intel” until they are verified by another rumor”

…”Didn’t I tell you in 2004 this would happen?”

…”Yes I have been wrong several times but don’t shoot the messenger”

…”My 12 charts based on the book of Revelation clearly reveal that the RV is next Tuesday”(Monday)

…”My new bank teller trainee in Scranton has the information the entire world is waiting for”

…”The RV already occurred last September; they just refuse to tell Americans”

…”I just cashed in all my Iraqi Dong in Canada”

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

A very serious question was ask........but the fact that it does not pertain to the bible is key....the question is what do you believe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very serious question was ask.............but the fact is that, that is no bible, but it deal with spirituality....now the question is What do you believe.? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1