Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POSTING

Get to know the difference between a QUESTION, a NEWS STORY, and a RUMOR, and this forum won't have half the unrelated garbage in it that needs to be moved. Thanks!

"It is not a man's name that is placed on him but the name of the deeds he has acomplished.,thus naming him. "

I retain any and all copyrights to this quote as it is from me. Any persons or companies that use this quote without express writen concent are in violation of copyright laws, submitted prior to post.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Dumbed down.......you sure hit the nail on the head with this statement!

Exactly, Keep posting the NEW intel (from reliable sources, of course!) Go RV!

We all wants this RV...but we can't ask people to play by the rules if we break them(Iraq)........it seem to me that we gave out some no bid contract to certain companies......then we say thats not fair.........backup take a breath....people are people and will do whats at there disposal..............it coming...just saying.. :lol: :lol:

We all wants this RV...but we can't ask people to play by the rules if we break them(Iraq)........it seem to me that we gave out some no bid contract to certain companies......then we say thats not fair.........backup take a breath....people are people and will do whats at there disposal..............it coming...just saying.. :lol: :lol:

There's also such thing as the Golden Rule:

"He who has the gold, makes the rules."

translated

"He who has the most guns and influence makes the rules."

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - Douglas MacArthur

• 2 months later...

Get to know the difference between a QUESTION, a NEWS STORY, and a RUMOR, and this forum won't have half the unrelated garbage in it that needs to be moved. Thanks!

Sounds pretty negative, please lighten up, Adam is trying to rid his site of that kind of talk. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

JUST A SUGGESTION:

We need a new section called:  "MADE UP LIES ON PURPOSE"..........kinda self-explanatory!

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

I have a question for anyone or everyone. I have so many people telling me that the dinar investment is a scam and that the Iraqi dinar will not every revalue, especially here in the near future. It seems that alot of people are buying dinar, but I am worried about the scam side of this. I hear positive this it will RV here when the new GOI is in place and other say it will not. Iraq has gold to hold the inflation down and the dinar is being printed like crazy. I am really scared for investing because I may lose my home in foreclosure I this might be my only safe guard in saving my home. 

• Downvote 1

• 2 years later...

If you are investing more than you can afford to lose without effecting your financial stability, you are dumber than a rock!

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Lets return the days of poodle skirts. Gurls were much purtier then! 

And was so much more funner to be pretending that everyone was innocent as an angel!

I had the best of ejmoocayshun.. publik skool!

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

(edited)
On 8/16/2016 at 4:43 PM, JimH said:

If you are investing more than you can afford to lose without effecting your financial stability, you are dumber than a rock!

Hey I resemble that remark!

Publik skool rools!

Edited by Theseus

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/27/2010 at 10:26 AM, luv2hike27 said:

Kinda like combing through a city dump for a lost letter...

Maybe, but sometimes, combing through the city landfill can

uncover real treasures...

The Atari video game burial was a mass burial of unsold video game cartridges, consoles, and computers in a New Mexico landfill site, undertaken by American video game and home computer company Atari, Inc. in 1983. Up until 2014, the goods buried were rumored to be unsold copies of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, one of the biggest commercial failures in video gaming and often cited as one of, if not, the worst video game ever released, along with the Atari 2600 port of Pac-Man, which was commercially successful but critically maligned.

For the rest of the TRUE story... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_video_game_burial