Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani to Munich and news of German mediation to resolve the problems in Baghdad and Erbil

yota691

Barzani to Munich and news of German mediation to resolve the problems in Baghdad and Erbil

Date:  02/11/2016 15:29
 | Views: 104

%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%

Information / BAGHDAD / ..

It announced the presidency of the Kurdistan region, on Thursday, with the direction of regional president Massoud Barzani to Germany to participate in Munich Security Conference, in what analysts pointed to the German mediation to resolve disagreements in Baghdad and Erbil.

The presidency of the region in a press statement received by the agency / information / copy of "The regional president Massoud Barzani went, this evening, to Germany to participate in Munich Security Conference," indicating that "Barzani will present themes on the political and security situation in the Middle East and the fight against terrorism and the victories of the security services against armed gangs. "

She added that the presidency "Barzani will meet on the sidelines of the conference a number of officials and political figures in the region."

On the other hand, analysts pointed to "the presence of German mediation adopted by German Chancellor Angela Merkel to find appropriate solutions to outstanding problems between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil."

The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced earlier on Wednesday for the last leave to Italy and Germany to meet with officials in the two countries, as pointed out that al-Abadi will take part in the Munich Security Conference.Finished / 25's

• Upvote 1

Just no end to this is there ?

Man, these folks can fight and hold grudges longer than anyone i have ever seen.

Coming together to accomplish anything requires each party to give up something....meeting somewhere in the middle.

I think that in the past 6 years, Baghdad and the Kurds have had a representative from nearly every nation try to help mediate their differences.

Instead of focusing on differences, why don't they look at things in common?

• Upvote 4

Man, these folks can fight and hold grudges longer than anyone i have ever seen.

Coming together to accomplish anything requires each party to give up something....meeting somewhere in the middle.

I think that in the past 6 years, Baghdad and the Kurds have had a representative from nearly every nation try to help mediate their differences.

One of the things they all seem to have in common is the inability to see beyond their own noses. Abadi seems to be one of the few that can guide them .... But will he be the one that is remembered for putting Iraq back in the game financially and globally??? Edited by jcfrag

Simply amazing....first the US, then Great Britain, now Germany. Makes one wonder about the sincerity of the participants.