Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Special Place in Hell' For Women Who Don't Vote For Hildabeast

“Once I met the devil.  He was mighty slick.  Tempted me with worldly goods, said you can have your pick”

( :tiphat:  BS&T Hi-De-Ho).

I do believe there is a special place in hell for Hidabeast and others who have sold their souls for fame, fortune, and / or power in this incarnation.  And you want to talk about the war on women, vote Hildabeast or be eternally damned.  More evidence that when stooping to new levels of low, libs know no bottom.  RV ME

Madeline Albright: 'Special Place in Hell' For Women Who Don't Vote For Hildabeast

By Tom Blumer | February 6, 2016 | 7:25 PM EST

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin referred to Madeline Albright's somewhat well-known saying, found on a Starbucks coffee cup, that "There's a special place in Hell for women who don't help other women." At the time, Albright, who served as Secretary of State under Bill Clinton, huffed: "Though I am flattered that Governor Palin has chosen to cite me as a source of wisdom, what I said had nothing to do with politics." She naturally followed that statement with an intense political attack on Palin and GOP presidential nominee John McCain.

Now that Democrat Hildabeast Clinton is running for president and is in danger of losing the New Hampshire primary by a substantial margin, Albright has decided that her statement has everything to do with politics, and that women who don't support Mrs. Clinton's candidacy and vote for her deserve that "special place in Hell."

Full context is in the following report by John McCormack at the Weekly Standard (bolds are mine througout this post):

Albright at Clinton Rally: 'Special Place in Hell for Women Who Don't Help Each Other'

At a rally before a few hundred people on Saturday, former secretary of state Madeleine Albright suggested that women who vote for Bernie Sanders are buying a one-way ticket to “a special place in Hell."

"There are some that are out there that don't understand the importance of why young women have to support Hildabeast Clinton," Albright said as she stood next to Hildabeast Clinton inside the gymnasium of Rundlett Middle School. "The story is not over. They are going to want to push us back. Appointments to the Supreme Court make all the difference."

"We tell our story about how we climbed the ladder, and a lot of you younger women don't think you have to—it's been done. It's not done," Albright continued. "And you have to help Hildabeast Clinton—[she] will always be there for you. And just remember, there's a special place in Hell for women who don't help each other."

Albright's scolding of young women came less than a week after voters under the age of 30 backed Bernie Sanders over Hildabeast Clinton by a staggering 70-point margin—84 percent to 14 percent. The Iowa caucus entrance poll didn't break down results by both age and gender, but the topline number indicates Sanders must have carried young female voters in Iowa by a hefty margin.

Those female Sanders supporters are all apparently headed for that "special place in Hell." At least Granite State women still have a chance to save their eternal souls by changing their minds and voting for Hillarious.

When Albright criticized Palin, she chided her for using "support" instead of "help" as she quoted her statement. But as seen above, Albright now says that "support" of Hildabeast Clinton is what avoiding that "special place in Hell" is all about.

Here's another famous saying, actually a proverb, which appears to fit the situation quite nicely: "Desperate times require desperate measures."

The related video is extremely revealing:

Clearly, Mrs. Clinton thought that what Albright said was funny as, well, hell.

There's not enough space here to discuss all of the female targets of Bill Clinton's libido and his acts of harassment and sexual violence for whom Hildabeast Clinton was most certainly not there.

To the Associated Press's credit, their running timeline (2:40 p.m.) on final weekend pre-primary developments quoted Albright's "special place in hell" sentence. I suspect that the quote won't appear at any other AP story.

The Iowa caucus results suggest that most women other than the "few hundred" present at the Clinton appearance — a "few hundred," on the Saturday before the nation's first presidential primary? Are you kidding? — strongly disagree with Albright, and find absolutely no humor in her remark.

Exit question: Speaking of deserving special places in Hell, how's that North Korea nuclear "treaty" Albright "negotiated" in 1994 working out? Not well, I see. Really not well.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/02/06/madeline-albright-special-place-hell-women-who-dont-vote-Hillarious

• Upvote 5

***///

Maddy has it all wrong...

One's gender no more qualifies them than skin colour or any other factor other than ability.

Vote for the candidate you feel best qualified for the job.

Claiming CRIMINALarious Klinton should be the next POTUS based on her gender is as INSANE as

ho'bummer having been elected based on his skin colour.

...and look what THAT MORONIC line of thinking got US...   <_<

Clearly as brain damaged as Klinton, both these tired old sea hags are stuck in a rut they dug for themselves

and neither posses the skill and ability to do this Republic any good.

Evacuating her sinking ship of fools sailing on a ocean of major deceit, so what if the younger generation is sick and

tired of her one-note tune.

They are entitled to stand behind the candidate of THEIR choosing --

not be guilted into doing something against their will by two misguided, has-been old grannies who clearly require

psychological help as their minds appear to be slipping into a fog of denial.  <_<

Ya can just smell the desperation as the two of them act up and act out in a most inappropriate way.

The help they need ain't from Voters....    :surgeon: "call a wagon !... bring a net...!"

And dragging Slick Willie (the one their Party calls "America's other 1st black President")  along,

all drugged-up, glass-eyed, drooling on himself and catatonic ain't gonna help her, either !   :eek:

The Klinton Cabal is a train wreck....

only thing to do now is lock 'em all up, throw away the key and sterilize chelsea.

• Upvote 3

This from the party that encourages women to vote with their 'lady parts'.  So the result of all that low-info indoctrination is that now the young womyn can ONLY think with their lady parts because "they just want to be where the boys are" (with Bernie).   It would seem that the old guard feminists resent the younger, less radical useful idiots - 'We blazed this trail for you... where's your blind, feminine loyalty?'!  

All feminists are obsessed with gender and victimology.  And they're panicking!

Gloria Steinem demeans young women supporters of Sanders

By Thomas Lifson

Hillarious Clinton’s surrogates are getting desperate in their efforts to persuade young voters to stop dumping Hillarious in favor of Sanders. In Iowa, Sanders won 84% of the 17-29 demographic, a 70 point margin over Clinton, which has the old guard feminists in a panic.

So Gloria Steinem, who once upon a time (when she was young and pretty) celebrated young women as capable of making up their own minds, has now resorted to demeaning them for their support of Sanders. Eugene Scott of CNN:

196055_5_.png

Feminist icon -- and Hillarious Clinton supporter -- Gloria Steinem says young women are supporting Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders because "the boys are with Bernie."

Steinem made the comment Friday night in response to a question from comedian and "Real Time" host Bill Maher when asked why the former secretary of state isn't doing better with young women.

Steinem said that young women will get more radical as they age, because women lose power as they get older.

"They're going to get more activist as they get older," Steinem said. "And when you're young, you're thinking, 'Where are the boys?' The boys are with Bernie."

Desperation will make people like Steinem switch from celebrating girl power to castigating girls as airhead who don’t know any better than to follow the lead of boys.  

Yeah, that’ll work.

Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 3

***///

One's gender no more qualifies them than skin colour or any other factor other than ability.

Claiming CRIMINALarious Klinton should be the next POTUS based on her gender is as INSANE as

ho'bummer having been elected based on his skin colour.

...and look what THAT MORONIC line of thinking got US...   <_<

Clearly as brain damaged as Klinton, both these tired old sea hags are stuck in a rut they dug for themselves

and neither posses the skill and ability to do this Republic any good.

Evacuating her sinking ship of fools sailing on a ocean of major deceit, so what if the younger generation is sick and

tired of her one-note tune.

They are entitled to stand behind the candidate of THEIR choosing --

not be guilted into doing something against their will by two misguided, has-been old grannies who clearly require

psychological help as their minds appear to be slipping into a fog of denial.  <_<

Ya can just smell the desperation as the two of them act up and act out in a most inappropriate way.

The help they need ain't from Voters....    :surgeon: "call a wagon !... bring a net...!"

And dragging Slick Willie (the one their Party calls "America's other 1st black President")  along,

all drugged-up, glass-eyed, drooling on himself and catatonic ain't gonna help her, either !   :eek:

The Klinton Cabal is a train wreck....

only thing to do now is lock 'em all up, throw away the key and sterilize chelsea.

LOL !  That was better than an all black cup of coffee spiked with a shot of Glenfiddich.  You gals can bring it!

• Upvote 5

Takes a real moron to think that anyone should vote for a person because of genitals.  

If that was the case I would be the Pres.  

Cause I got the Big Cahones!!!

Probably Pres of the womens club at the dog pound.

I guess that would make me the Head Beatch

Hey davis, wanna be my VP??  /  Baby Beatch

Edited by DWitte

***///

Ladies...you nailed it again...and no truer words regarding the whole political process have ever been spoken!!!  :twothumbs:

I kinda like Ben Carson...he's quietly self assured, and IMO very competent...but I was tempted for about a millisecond to throw a taunt at all my liberal friends...."if you don't vote for Ben your nothing but a racist"...doesn't that sound familiar???   Yup B.O. used that tactic to get elected...and I would never stoop that low!  I'm still waiting to see how the candidates pan out...so we will wait and see!  

• Upvote 2