Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

157 million lotto

jeepguy

trying to load rules  and  everything ....   the power ball is  157  million   it is for 2 -10- 2016   good luck too us  every one  who is playing !     well  dang  -------   at least I am get the rules in --  youill need a magnifier glass too read it  though 

post-29250-0-52868100-1454860200_thumb.p

Edited by jeepguy

hahaha  feel  like  one of those  lawyers -----  you should  have  read the  ----   very  fine  print  !    <_<    although  you  can click  on the  thumbnail  and it will come up !    I watched  a  lot of video  on how  too post  and  paste  ,  and eat  paste  <_<   well maybe not  that  one  :lol:    and  so -far  it  almost  paid off

• Upvote 1

JEEP... all you have to do is:

1)  Highlight all the terms/rules text in the last thread.

2)  Press "Control" and "C" to copy

3)  Press "Control" and "V" to paste

Done!  Then just modify as needed... the date at the top!  AND, delete the link at the bottom that automatically attaches to the copied post.  It is not needed here, as we don't need it linked to a past drawing.

ALSO.... PLEASE put "Entries" and the DATE in the TITLE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

thanks  jax   !     ---------   here  are  a  set of  numbers ------->  for muleslayer  ,    I am sure he is  way busy too worry about  these  things  but  I will  post  a set for  our  guy !       13 / 24 /  41 /  42 /  65  ------  p.b.   12  

• Upvote 1

thanks  jax   !     ---------   here  are  a  set of  numbers ------->  for muleslayer  ,    I am sure he is  way busy too worry about  these  things  but  I will  post  a set for  our  guy !       13 / 24 /  41 /  42 /  65  ------  p.b.   12

If they hit I will share!

• Upvote 1

trying to load rules  and  everything ....   the power ball is  157  million   it is for 2 -10- 2016   good luck too us  every one  who is playing !     well  dang  -------   at least I am get the rules in --  youill need a magnifier glass too read it  though 

When I click on it, it opens up just fine!  good to go jeepguy

Being that Flash is under the weather this week dealing with a nasty cold he picked up and now dealing with a snow storm and doesn't want to leave the house.  So I would like to place his numbers with mine if this is ok.

Mine            11-32-49-52-61 & PB 18

Flash 101    09-48-61-68-69 & PB 08

I got your back Flash get better.

***///

'OlSarge'sGal #1's Ticket: 02 - 04 - 55 - 56 - 59 PB - 24

'OlSarge'sGal #2's Ticket: 07 - 19 - 37 - 47 - 68 PB - 24

Hey, MULESLAYER ! :twothumbs: We're SO happy to 'see' you ! ^_^:) We're giddy !

Thanks lady's

Y'all gave me my tag line I had to come back!

good  too see ya  ,  mulelee   ;)     hope your feeling  a lot better !

As john Austin used to say on night court: I'm feeling much better now! :backflip:

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1