Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Iran Just Give Away Iraq's RV Date?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

This is just one Guru's opinion.

Will Luigi ever use his spell check?

Not varified.

Your opine.

2/5/2016  Backdoc...

THERE IS A LOT TO BE HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, ABOUT!
AFTER IRAN TOLD US THEY WOULDN’T ENTER THE WORLD WITHOUT IRAQ, AND LATER ALSO TOLD US THAT THEY WOULD BEGIN TO ENTER THE WORLD AROUND THE 8TH OF FEB., AND THAT IT WOULD TAKE LESS THAN A MONTH TO COMPLETE..
.MY YODA EARS HAVE BEEN DIALED IN AND MY U.S. EAGLE EYES HAVE BEEN "ALL IN"!

OF COURSE THOSE WORDS ARE GREAT IN AND OF THEMSELVES BUT ONCE ADDITIONAL PIECES HAVE STARTED TO FALL IN PLACE I’VE GOTTEN, WELL, OK!, ALMOST EMOTIONAL!
WE HAVE THE BUDGET BEING IMPLEMENTED; RETIREES PAYMENT CARDS ACTIVATING ON THE 7TH AND 8TH; ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION LAW ON SUNDAY! (HOLY HOLY HOLY AMEN AMEN AMEN)
AND THE FINAL MILITARY CLEAN UP OF MOSUL AND FALUSHA READY TO ROLL! THIS IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A WELL ORCHESTRATED EVENT!

REMEMBER, IRAQ SAID THAT THEY WOULD MAKE THEIR BUDGET EFFECTIVE RETRO TO THE NEW YEAR RIGHT? RIGHT! WHY DO I BRING THAT UP?
GLAD YOU ASKED!

CHINAS’ NEW YEAR STARTS ON FEBRUARY THE 8TH, AND GOES FOR A WEEK!

" In 2016, the Chinese New Year is Monday, February 8th, starting seven days of celebration". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

IN FACT, IT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY TIME OF YEAR SOME CHINESE CAN AFFORD TO TRAVEL TO SEE THEIR LOVED ONES! ISN’T THAT COINCIDENTAL? A WEEK LONG HOLIDAY! MMMM...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

What the heck does China have to do with Iraq????????????????????

LOL

****////

haven't you seen the family portrait of The Chinese Dragon Family sitting on The Big Blue Couch with

Okie, ToeNailTony, Poppy et al...?  (that's LUIGI sitting at their feet licking their boots, btw ...)  It's hanging

over the bar in Okie's jet.  

• Upvote 1