Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Malware

bassglo

***///

We don't fear kommies, SNOWcat.... but we do fear predators bearing trojan horses, worms, etc.

If 'OlSarge's computer dies, another part of him dies for us.... and that would be so awful for us.   :(  :(

Sure it's "backed-up" and geeks did something with a stick thingy they stuck into it once,

but told us alot of it would not be able to be re-loaded and would be gone forever.  :(  :(

• Upvote 1

***///

We don't fear kommies, SNOWcat.... but we do fear predators bearing trojan horses, worms, etc.

If 'OlSarge's computer dies, another part of him dies for us.... and that would be so awful for us.   :(  :(

Sure it's "backed-up" and geeks did something with a stick thingy they stuck into it once,

but told us alot of it would not be able to be re-loaded and would be gone forever.  :(  :(

commie-cleanser.jpg

• Upvote 2

Sissy.   ^_^ 

gloworm-big.gif

GO RV, then BV

***///

Hahahaha !  Bought one of these for a baby shower once, loved it SO much we kept it and gave them

another gift instead !   We still have it !  :lol:  :P   

The dog next door took it off our porch once and 1/2 the neighborhood chased him down to get it back !  :lmao:  ^_^

commie-cleanser.jpg

***///

Sprinklin' this on 'em is sure easier than openin' up a 6-pack of whoopazz every time !  :lol:  :P

• Upvote 2

***///

Thanks, SHABS... does that mean the rest of us are okay, too...?   :huh:

Was it just some hoax thing or some benign threat?  :mellow:

My AVG and Malwarebytes programs tell me my computer is clean.  So, I would have to say any of us that were alerted when we visited that page have internal malware protection running on our systems that automatically detected and blocked the problem.  At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

How do I start a post.

Thanks

Roy

***///

Hey there, FREEROY:tiphat:

Sure hope ya figure it out soon.... ya posted a pretty funny long gimmick in the DV PowerBallers' Thread !  :P

not that we mind - it was funny as heck -   :lol:

but it makes it a bit more tedious for our PowerBaller Fairy GodMother, TEXAS GRANNY  - to round up all the numbers

for the Players' Master Numbers List at the end of post time !   :(

We could help ya, but when it comes to Tech Stuff, the two of us are dumb as a box o' rocks !  :D  :lmao:

PLUS +1 for ya above here just fer askin'...!   :twothumbs:

Love, 'OlSarge'sGals   :wub:  ;)