Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEVER WELL BE A RV !!

ronnie s

I've been following DAVE Schmitt for 2 years now. I figure, why not listen and see what he has to say. Anyways, listening to him lately, he stills says there will be no RV, but that there are certain people cashing in their Dinar. I sometimes feel that he contradicts what he says sometimes. But, sometimes there's this little amount of truth that comes out. Daves no worse then any of the other guru's.

• Upvote 1

Looks like an attempt to produce a genuine podcast in hopes to hold off what could be anything remotely close to an investigation to the things he may have done in his past . I watched another video of his 2 years ago . His intentions looked false then just like now . He is trying to seperate himself from the likes of TNT Tony . He seems scared of tnt's outcome

• 5 months later...

BEWARE!

This is Dave S____t's update

Because you are sooo special, you're invited to be part of his select group of enlightened people who will help save the world.  But you have to sign an NDA (because in the new and better world, even the good guys need to keep what they do a secret), and he won't put anything in writing.  I think he's scamming to get names so that in the future, he can get you to donate your "worthless" dinar to his "special program" to help save he world.  But you don't get anything in writing after you turn over your dinar, you just get his "promise" to be handsomely rewarded.  omg, I hope some authorities are watching this guy and stop him!  He's setting up the mother of all "cash in with a large group" scams.

• Upvote 2

I look at it this way. I have checked the dinar out and I feel that it is a good investment. I then found this site and Adam with everything he has done and the people he has talked to.  If this was such a big scam why would banks, lawyers, and international    Business groups want to work on the come or spend their time and money in this investment.  If it were not for Maliki and his boys Iraq would have already RVd and Iraq would have been well on its way to recovery.  Just my 2cents.  

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

BEWARE!

This is Dave S____t's update

Because you are sooo special, you're invited to be part of his select group of enlightened people who will help save the world.  But you have to sign an NDA (because in the new and better world, even the good guys need to keep what they do a secret), and he won't put anything in writing.  I think he's scamming to get names so that in the future, he can get you to donate your "worthless" dinar to his "special program" to help save he world.  But you don't get anything in writing after you turn over your dinar, you just get his "promise" to be handsomely rewarded.  omg, I hope some authorities are watching this guy and stop him!  He's setting up the mother of all "cash in with a large group" scams.

Thank You, KristiD, for your warning post.  This is exactly the type of thing I believe scammers are going to use to extract the physical dinar from folks either through direct contact at the "exchange location" or, being on the list, can track the people who sign up and subsequently extort the dinar from these folks.

This Dave person used terms like, "may not be able to exchange for weeks except you are signed up", "funds are moving - one person has already exchanged (yeah right, the bogus process really does work)", "there are several steps to the process of getting to exchange once the funds have been released", "exchange rates are much higher through this sign up plan", and, "you are "highly conscious people" for signing up."  That last claim makes me think this is something like "New Age" related and is code speak for those that have some how been guru brain washed.

This Dave person blinked his eyes way, way too much.  He also had the tongue click deal going (the snt snt sound) after various statements, especially at the start.  He also leaned forward around the time when he was making the offer for people to sign up.  To me, this guy was outright lying between his teeth.  The content of what he said has been put forth by most other misinformed and otherwise malicious gurus many times before.  The only exception was he denounced the 1-800-get-duped numbers - go figure, this Dave person must be the real deal!  Hey, even the scammers are competing (covertly or overtly) for "clientele" pre event.

Yep, there are scammers out there pre and post event.  Caveat Emptor EVERYBODY!!!

Thank You again, KristiD, for your post.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I look at it this way. I have checked the dinar out and I feel that it is a good investment. I then found this site and Adam with everything he has done and the people he has talked to.  If this was such a big scam why would banks, lawyers, and international    Business groups want to work on the come or spend their time and money in this investment.  If it were not for Maliki and his boys Iraq would have already RVd and Iraq would have been well on its way to recovery.  Just my 2cents.  

Well, I'm kinda with you but remember B. Madoff? A lot of big mucky mucks were on board with him too... sad

14 hours ago, blueskyline said:

There's ENTIRELY TOO MUCH INTEREST IN THIS COUNTRY from other countries , world wide organizations, banks and corporations. For this to NOT be a Fantastic once in a life investment 

That is exactly what I am saying on a different topic. We have way to many people stepping up, giving loans, pushing loans out 2 to 3 years, and bankers giving addition funding. I truly have to believe that they have some idea that this country must be good for it.

• Upvote 3

On July 29, 2016 at 7:22 PM, Artitech said:

nobody cashin dinars except at 1182 dinar per dollar! Sadly this thing is going well into 2017! I think we have a shot in January 2017 if Mr Trump is elected! If that old nasty woman clinton is elected, who knows! JMHO

No problem, I will check her email to see if Oike has checked in.  :lol:. It is going to be a crazy election and I can only hope this country can recover from all the damage that has been done so far.  

• Upvote 2