Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel from Ramadi

sxsess

I have a friend in Ramadi that says that the RV is about to happen. He works in a bank there. He says its one of the many banks there saying the RV is imminent. This is a rumor but I think its about to happen. He says we can cash out there also. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Ya didn't fool me, Jack.  Ramadi doesn't have any banks anymore. There's been a little problem with fire crackers going off there.....

The ATM machines quit working, acct: there's no plug end's or elec. there anymore........ Only good thing about Ramadi is, there's no ISIS there anymore.

There's NOT going to be a RV until they get some stuff done, period.  Right now things are getting worse in Iraq, corruption is still there, civilians are starting

to riot a lot and it's NOT going to change..... We got as many problems as Iraq, right here in the good old USA. Sxsess, you don't even make a good lier......

• Upvote 6