Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS IT ME OR DOES THIS SEEM LIKE A BIG GAME

Everyone here needs to listen to:The Machine.All of the things that he has listed are things that I and my wife has been doing for years now.We NEVER leave money in the bank that they can use to rip off the poor and down and out people with high interest loans.what kind of interest does your bank pay you on your bank accounts?Take your extra cash out TODAY.Pay off all credit cards as fast as you can.Buy the items listed.We CAN change the system and we HAVE to follow these simple guidelines.Please protect yourself and your investments.

• Upvote 4

Amen sisters. I was only attempting to show that without God at the center, as America now is,

We spoke of these very things at our little church meeting yesterday LGD .. All 7 of us including the Pastor ...

Then evil will move in and enslave everyone. But with God at the center, then God himself will

​destroy our evil enemies. You know how that any man on the battle field will always seek God

in there own way to survive.

Not dust in the wind. And those idiots in Oregon aren't what the LSM are telling you they are.

More than likely they work for the government and are attempting to get real folks to follow their

idiotic and perverted ideology. Thereby giving the government a reason to declare marshal law.

And the only reason that I quoted you in the first place , IS because I love you. I have learned to have

a deep love for everyone here. I only wanted to plant the seed that maybe we are nearing the Second

Coming. That the word of God is being fulfilled and therefor everything that we thought was

important maybe isn't so much anymore. Sorry my friend, I meant no offence.

Ok then :lol:

As a well known author wrote over 100 years ago "life is. Game" you just have to know how to play it...

• 4 weeks later...

Financial writer Bill Holter says there is a good reason some are pushing the idea of doing away with cash. Holter contends, “It’s not about the drug trade.  It’s not about tax evasion.  It’s really about capital controls.  It’s about corralling the public’s funds into the banks.  Then you go one step further, and they already put bail-in legislation into effect pretty much throughout the West.  So, what they are doing is ring fencing your capital.  If they really do away with all cash and all your funds have to be in the banking system, then basically you are completely controlled. . . . Individuals can be shut off because the state doesn’t like them.”

So, when will the powers try and go cashless? Holter thinks, “I don’t think the public would accept it if all of a sudden ‘boom’ they flip the light switch and say that’s the end of cash. . . . I think the public would revolt, and it’s not doable.  I also don’t think there is enough time left in the markets to get it done.  The cashless society will result from either a war or a collapse in the system.  It will be part of the new system.  That’s how they will implement it.  It will be after something big happens.”

Holter says that “something” is going to be a global financial calamity worse that the Depression. Holter explains, “The whole system is going to collapse.  We are going to have a bank/financial system holiday where institutions are outright closed.  You are going to see bankruptcies and bonds going poof—just going away.  This is what 2008 would have been had the Fed not spread $16 trillion all over the globe and probably much more than that.   Now there is no central bank on earth that can ride in and save the system like they did in 2008.  They have already shot all their ammunition. . . . When this collapse comes, there is nothing there to reflate the system.  This is the greatest fear of central bankers since the 1930’s, and that is to have a deflation they can’t reflate.”

It gets worse because cashless will also mean negative interest rates. Holter says, “If we are in a cashless society, where are you going to go.  You won’t be able to get your money out. . . .Banks will recapitalize themselves with bail-ins.  If they would go to negative interest rates with a society that still has cash, then you would have people pulling cash out of their bank and putting it under their mattress.  These central banks that are talking about negative rates are telling you they want to, and have to, debase the currency.”

On more rate hikes from the Fed, Holter says, “That’s true rocket science, no more rate hikes. Look what happened with just one rate hike.  The wheels are coming off the car with just a quarter of a point hike.”

On gold, Holter says, “If you go back and look at it on a chart, gold and silver began their upward movement right about the time Japan started negative interest rates. The big scare was the Fed is going to tighten.  The Fed is going to tighten, which is ridiculous.  Even if they tighten 3% or 4%, which they can’t do because they would kill the economy, it’s still not competition for real money.  You are looking at a currency that is debasing by that amount per year.  Negative interest rates are telling you, you’ve got to get your money out of the banks because it’s a guaranteed loss.”  Some of that money is finding its way into precious metals.

The question for us is... when we get IQD RV, will our cash be controlled and or taken to pay the taxes.  Just shows my rambling thoughts weren't that far off.