Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Updates - Good news!

KristiD

I've been listening to Breitling since I got into this in 2011.  I believe he knows world economics better than anyone else out there.  He's always encouraging his listeners to only look at the numbers and the news articles that come out of Iraq, and not to pay any attention to "the gurus" whose opinions have no basis in fact.  He tries to teach his listeners what to look for in those facts so that they think for themselves.  And personally, I have great respect for this man.  

Breitling did 2 really good audios last week on Jan 15 and 16. He really gets into what's going on with the declining oil prices as well as the stock markets in the first audio (Jan 15). But there's really good news on the second half of the 2nd audio (Jan 16). He says that Iraq is buying gold (even at the same time it's selling gold to buy back dinars) as a way to increase their reserves. However, the dinar is still losing value relative to the US dollar (as he earlier explains in the first audio), so the CBI is now going to be forced to stop the auctions. This means a change and/or float in the exchange rate!  Since the dinar is so undervalued now, I think there's only one way to go, and that's up!! In other words, world conditions are changing in a way that is forcing Iraq to execute their RV plans sooner. And although he didn't say it in either of these 2 audios, Brietling has said before that, after studying the numbers and articles from Iraq, he thinks it will start with a peg of anywhere between $.10 and $1 and then will float up from there. First to around $1.17 (within 2 years) and then more slowly after that, back up to the $3+ value it used to have for decades.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I believe if he new more about economics than anybody out there, he wouldn't be in this SPECULATION. Everything you posted has been going around for the last 6 years that I know about. I don't want to bust your bubble but he talks just to hear himself. KristiD nobody knows but we are getting close. SUDDENLY HOPIUM JUST SAYIN

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

In my opinion, Iraq Still have work to do.

- Security in the whole country including taking back the city of Mosul

- End of corruption. Bring all guilty to justice

- Stability

- Oil price need to go back up

- investment

- Diversification of the economy

We patiently wait.

• Upvote 3

If Iraq waits for this perfect storm of events to unfold,i.e...Country wide security, Ending Corruption & Bringing said Corrupted to Justice, Stability, Oil $$ to rise and so on; Christ's 2nd coming will have come & gone, along with the Rapture - then they RV, look around, and it's . . . "WTF, where did everybody go !"

The IMF states Iraq will enter the Global Market first half of 2016. "IF" this is on the level, then Iraq should come out by the end of the 2nd quarter 2016.

If they do not,The IMF looks like a bunch O monkeys unless they decide to back peddle a bunch of horse crap about some damn delay or another that prevented this event from taking place.

Not to mention, the kind of anarchy that would ensue from the populace. They HAVE HAD ENOUGH !  I could go on, thats the real short version.

• Upvote 7

If Iraq waits for this perfect storm of events to unfold,i.e...Country wide security, Ending Corruption & Bringing said Corrupted to Justice, Stability, Oil $$ to rise and so on; Christ's 2nd coming will have come & gone, along with the Rapture - then they RV, look around, and it's . . . "WTF, where did everybody go !"

The IMF states Iraq will enter the Global Market first half of 2016. "IF" this is on the level, then Iraq should come out by the end of the 2nd quarter 2016.

If they do not,The IMF looks like a bunch O monkeys unless they decide to back peddle a bunch of horse crap about some damn delay or another that prevented this event from taking place.

Not to mention, the kind of anarchy that would ensue from the populace. They HAVE HAD ENOUGH ! I could go on, thats the real short version.

"THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH".. You could add to that 10YL "I have had enough" .. It is like a never ending story ... Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

1-26-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  Does the IMF control the situation in Iraq with their currency because of the loan they gave out? 

So I started doing my research to look at any article that came out…Come to find out there is none.  There is nothing out there that says anything

That’s why we go by the numbers.  What the IMF can do and the way they’re structured…  The IMF gives out loans to emerging economies or economies that are in emergency.  

Let’s say Iraq’s plan is to get to a buck (that’s true by the way, their plan is to get to $1.17)

well the IMF because of the management rights they have because of the loans…

if they needed to add value to that currency to get their loan back it’s only a small percentage like 26-27% 

and even more any country they get involved with it’s almost the same formula they use with every country… 

1-27-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  …The IMF is not in the position right now, nor do they want to mess with Iraq’s economy or currency. 

Here’s the math….I’ve got to go back through a lot of papers and research about how I got to that number but 

if the IMF took control tonight and tried to get their money/investment back they could actually raise the value of the dinar like .27 cents and that’s it. 

That’s all the management rights they have from the loans that they gave.  That’s a default.  Iraq is paying the interest on their loans and they can get refinanced if they have to.  

So there is no handling by the IMF right now.  Iraq is not doing anything bad

If the oil market goes down and they have to adjust their budget and they have to change their payments with the IMF…guess what?  The IMF is more than happy to do that.   They do that all the time…they don’t care…they always adjust.  

So the IMF would only get involved in Iraq if they default and stop paying and if the IMF did take control they could revalue the currency up to around .26 to .27 cents. 

Very easy but they are not in that process right now.