Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

After the World Currency Reset,than we will see the RV,probably not until Jan of 2017. As far as ever having a revaluation? it will happen , One of the things that keeps me in there is ,why has the rest of the World forgiven Iraq, all that debt, they incurred from  before ???????Billions of dollars, and than turn around and lend them more money? and Iraq makes these bone head decisions and uses every excuse, to not revalue, we are not seeing the PTB thats behind the curtain, pulling the strings.

• Upvote 1

So I spoke with my friend. This is not direct dinar info but this is what he has heard lately. He has been talking with a Kurdish member of Parliment in Baghdad. I forgot to ask him what her name is, but I can get it if anyone is interested... So there are Kurdish members of Parliment for both Baghdad and Kurdish members of Parliment for Kurdistan... This was kind of news to me.. But anyway, the Kurdish member of parl in Baghdad said they have been in meetings after meetings with Iraq to form an independent Kurdish state.. In other words the Kurds say they will have independence from Iraq one way or another this year!! They are trying to do it in a way that the Kurds and Baghdad will remain friends, but if that can't happen, they will do it regardless is what my friend was told. Barzani is leading this move of independence and said it will be done this year! So there you have it.. Sorry it wasn't dinar related but it is what he has been hearing..

• Upvote 3

Please let me know if you think my logic on this subject is sound.

If I recall things correctly, I thought Kurdistan sent reps to Bagdad (Jan 17 or 18 or whatever it was) to try to give them a rate and get them to revalue the dinar.  As everyone in Iraq is facing hardship because of the lack of purchasing power in the dinar -  the Kurds were trying to push the GOI into doing something about it sooner rather than later.  But apparently that trip wasn't too successful so the Kurds went home and regrouped.  At that point, I thought this was when the Kurds started to revisit and focus on the whole secession thing - forming their own country and then running it in a way that helps their people.  If I'm remembering this correctly, then maybe having the Kurds go to Bagdad now and say they plan on seceding and forming their own country -  it might jhelp push Iraq into RVing sooner rather than later.  Why, because, I'm thinking Iraq doesn't want to lose Kurdistan because it's such an oil-rich area and a great source of income.

What do you think everyone? 

• Upvote 9

So I spoke with my friend. This is not direct dinar info but this is what he has heard lately. He has been talking with a Kurdish member of Parliment in Baghdad. I forgot to ask him what her name is, but I can get it if anyone is interested... So there are Kurdish members of Parliment for both Baghdad and Kurdish members of Parliment for Kurdistan... This was kind of news to me.. But anyway, the Kurdish member of parl in Baghdad said they have been in meetings after meetings with Iraq to form an independent Kurdish state.. In other words the Kurds say they will have independence from Iraq one way or another this year!! They are trying to do it in a way that the Kurds and Baghdad will remain friends, but if that can't happen, they will do it regardless is what my friend was told. Barzani is leading this move of independence and said it will be done this year! So there you have it.. Sorry it wasn't dinar related but it is what he has been hearing..

Thank You.

Definitely WOULD NOT put put the name of the Kurdish official's name out in public domain, especially a rumor site. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems HCL related......more whiskey drinks to ponder tonight!  Gracias!  :cheesehead:

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Any updates from your co-worker, GregHi? 

No, not really. I have to understand his position and back off a bit because these are his friends and when you talk with friends I am sure you don't really discuss the Governement and dinar very much, so I try to respect that.. Usually when I ask him if he has heard anything his usually reply is No, but I didn't ask about it... However, I explained to Him tonight that this important meeting was taking place Saturday with the WB, IMF and Ban ki moon and asked him if he could ask his friends if they know anything about it. He agreed that he would ask around. If he hears anything, I will relay the Intel to everyone.

• Upvote 10