Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

hahahaha  greg hi  ,  I guess  it is good  he  did not know the rate ,  you are already  letting the  cat out of the bag  !   :lol:    thanks  for the information though ,    I would also guess that  the rate over  or around .25 cents  would  be  a big  change  ! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

glad you think I'm lieing! Sorry I wasted time relaying the info and sorry you had to read it!

Don't get frustrated with responses you get from people Greghi. You have to expect it. People that have been in this for years like myself have heard it all. Honestly I have probably heard your exact story from someone else throughout the years.

Let them bash you. Let it roll for your back. We will know if what you heard is the real deal soon enough!

• Upvote 13

Most of you know I have a Kurdish friend that I work with that served as an interpreter with the US Army and has several Kirdish contacts in the Kurdish Parliment that he speaks to every once in a while. Take this as rumor, but I Personally believe him 100%. He has no reason to lie to me. Here is the latest today..

1-11-16 Update.. This isn't much of an update but my Kurdish friend did talk with his buddy that helped come up with the Kurdish rate proposal over the weekend. He said the Kurdish delegation that will go to Baghdad on the 17th will consist of 12 people. (I really hope this comes out in an article, but don't expect it to since it is such a small amount of people). He also told my friend that they are proposing a "Big Change" in the exchange rate and hopefully Baghdad will agree. He did not tell him the rate they are proposing and honestly, I'm kind of glad he didn't. I don't know how I would be able to handle such secret info, even if it was just a preliminary proposal.. We are getting close!! Let's hope they get this voted on quickly and implemented quickly too!

Thanks Greg. A first hand rumor. Why would someone complain about that when people like luigi's copy and paste of the usual guru poo poo. I thank you. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 14

Most of you know I have a Kurdish friend that I work with that served as an interpreter with the US Army and has several Kirdish contacts in the Kurdish Parliment that he speaks to every once in a while. Take this as rumor, but I Personally believe him 100%. He has no reason to lie to me. Here is the latest today..

1-11-16 Update.. This isn't much of an update but my Kurdish friend did talk with his buddy that helped come up with the Kurdish rate proposal over the weekend. He said the Kurdish delegation that will go to Baghdad on the 17th will consist of 12 people. (I really hope this comes out in an article, but don't expect it to since it is such a small amount of people). He also told my friend that they are proposing a "Big Change" in the exchange rate and hopefully Baghdad will agree. He did not tell him the rate they are proposing and honestly, I'm kind of glad he didn't. I don't know how I would be able to handle such secret info, even if it was just a preliminary proposal.. We are getting close!! Let's hope they get this voted on quickly and implemented quickly too!

Thanks GregHi for sharing.

I view this chase of the RV like a big jigsaw puzzle where we get puzzle pieces from time to time. Some people are so frustrated that whenever a new puzzle piece arrives, they would rather throw a temper tantrum and throw the new puzzle piece they just received on the floor and storm out of the room. I take the piece and try to see how it might fit. If I can't find the exact location where it goes, it set it down on the side hoping I can use it later. I never throw a piece away because sometimes pieces that originally did not seem like they were apart of the puzzle did fit later.

Thanks again GregHi,

Indy

• Upvote 8

hahahaha  greg hi  ,  I guess  it is good  he  did not know the rate ,  you are already  letting the  cat out of the bag  !   :lol:    thanks  for the information though ,    I would also guess that  the rate over  or around .25 cents  would  be  a big  change  ! 

Big change? EPIC change

• Upvote 2

glad you think I'm lieing! Sorry I wasted time relaying the info and sorry you had to read it!

You didn't really believe all comments would be positive, did you. Grow a thick skin and you will survive. Over time people get frustrated, going on nine years myself, we have heard all kinds of stories, i don't think anyone is calling you a liar, at least i hope not, thanks for the info. Luigi is the primary source for bs rumors on dv.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

GregHi,

I did not call you a liar. I did not say you are wasting my time and you don't have to be sorry i read it. Dialogue with different opinions, without emotion, thats all.

I too know someone from the Kurdish region of Iraq, living in this country, but parents, brothers and sister are still there. This person "fled" to the U.S. to become a doctor and get away from ... This person does not believe an RV will happen. With that said, I respectably disagree with this person. When you are hungry and scared, it is hard to see the big picture. (As you can see, i am not disclosing any information)

There is another site that is run by SWFG's dad and sister who had/has  a guy on it who posted that he knew someone who picks important people up from the Baghdad airport. I read every post (stopped going to that site 3 years ago) That driver/translator told the guy there was going to be an RV all the time and that was 3 years ago. As far as i know, that driver/translator is still talking about an RV.

There is the guy from Canada, (foot forward or something like that)  whose cousin worked for the IMF and knew people from the CBI and she told him it was going to RV for $3 plus every week. That was 4 years ago.

5 years ago it was every another site in Iraq who said they were paid in revalued $3.22 rates. 

2 years ago, the member here had a Mormon friend and they cashed in at the new revalued rate. again $3+

I find all these stories very entertaining.

I do know, for sure, that information is "fed" to Americans because they are so trusting. If anyone disagrees with this statement, read only the news articles, nothing else for 1 month and you will see the lies. I usually wait until i see it in print from 3 different sources before believing it, except the time I really believed Maliki was gone. You see, i am as gullible as the next one.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

And another thing Greg.

For a few years, when the going gets tough, the KRG has tried to secede from Baghdad. They have talked many times about their own currency. I am asking you this, is it a possibility this group is going to Baghdad to try and break away again and have their own region/currency? The Kurds have been hit very hard.  Almost 2 million refugees... They have all the wealth, but will only get 17% of THEIR OIL, if the HCL gets published in the Gazette. 

Let's have a dialogue without name calling.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Greg, Grazie for your contribution but please don't take comments too personally... Please try to keep in mind the situation in Dinarland ( keyword:FRUSTRATION).. I am sure nobody here doubts your sincerity and honesty.. You are just reporting ( with the best intention, surely) things you were told....

Nobody called you a liar.

Again Grazie for your contribution

Agreed, docneedles

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Seriously, Thick Skin !!! People come here looking for a little bit of hopium, We've always got a few sideline quarterbacks, professionally propped up with dinar knowledge, who have been beaten up on the dinar battlefield, ready to call the play. thanks Greg, heres hoping with ya..

• Upvote 3