Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News Report

JMRiley

Fox news report this morning 9:30 am central time stated that a cordinated attack of bombs went off this morning in Iraq, report says that blasts were focused on CBI banks, and it's employees, Wonder if this has any thing to do with Pre Rv movements in Iraq just thought it was news worthy!

Edited by JMRiley

Fox news report this morning 9:30 am central time stated that a cordinated attack of bombs went off this morning in Iraq, report says that blasts were focused on CBI banks, and it's employees, Wonder if this has any thing to do with Pre Rv movements in Iraq just thought it was news worthy!

Things are bad for the people and their upset that they voted 5 months ago and still are living in poverty they want and need a stronger currency so they can afford basic necessities. Why not go to the source to show them how desperate the situation is. Maybe the people will be herd RV or I shoot and loot.

BAGHDAD -Cars packed with explosives and roadside bombs killed 12 people in Baghdad Sunday in what officials said appeared to be an attack targeting Iraq's central bank by militants who wanted to rob it.

A series of six bombs detonated in a marketplace near the central bank within eight minutes, suggesting a coordinated attack, a Baghdad police officer and an Interior Ministry official said. The bombs sent black smoke into the air as ambulance sirens screamed on the way to the scene.

Maj. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi, a spokesman for Baghdad's military operations, said the bombings were the work of a terrorist operation that sought to rob the Central Bank of Iraq.

At least 12 were killed and 25 injured by four roadside bombs and two others inside parked cars, the officials said. Medics at three area hospitals confirmed the casualties. All the officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

Violent robberies that bear some of the hallmarks of politically motivated attacks have been on the rise in Iraq, as sectarian violence ebbs. Iraqi officials have attributed at least some of them to cash-strapped militants desperately trying to raise money for their operations.

Last Wednesday, masked gunmen killed three jewelers before fleeing with a large amount of gold in a heist in the city of Basra in southern Iraq. Two weeks earlier, a similar robbery on a gold market in Baghdad killed 15.

Theres an Idea "Let's blow up the Bank and attempt to have our people live like animal's Yea ' that's the ticket ", Geeez I bet we can have allah bless us , Duh , You guy's in ? Damn guy's , I am pretty smart I thought of it first , wait abdula let's use your wife , no I have a better one, your kid to where the Bomb , Yea that's it !! Let's drink to that !!!

I mean really whoever you follow Allah, Jesus , Some how , terrorizing your fellow humans (made in image of god) is (to say the least) counter productive . And I am sure, Not part of the message .

Theres an Idea "Let's blow up the Bank and attempt to have our people live like animal's Yea ' that's the ticket ", Geeez I bet we can have allah bless us , Duh , You guy's in ? Damn guy's , I am pretty smart I thought of it first , wait abdula let's use your wife , no I have a better one, your kid to where the Bomb , Yea that's it !! Let's drink to that !!!

I mean really whoever you follow Allah, Jesus , Some how , terrorizing your fellow humans (made in image of god) is (to say the least) counter productive . And I am sure, Not part of the message .

So well said Telabiz!

There is just no regard for life, It is so sad and makes me so mad.

By SINAN SALAHEDDIN, Associated Press Writer Sinan Salaheddin, Associated Press Writer – 55 mins ago

BAGHDAD – Gunmen trying to rob Iraq's central bank battled security forces for hours Sunday after bombs ripped through a nearby area, leaving at least 15 dead, the Iraqi military said.

A senior security official said initial reports indicated no money had been stolen from the vaults of the nation's top financial institution.

The violence began with a number of bombs that exploded within 10 minutes in a marketplace near the central bank compound in Baghdad as employees were leaving for the day, police said.

The blasts — which sent plumes of smoke over the city skyline — came a day before the Iraqi parliament was scheduled to convene more than three months after inconclusive March elections. The violence underscored fears insurgents will try to exploit the political deadlock to stage more attacks.

Violent robberies that bear some of the hallmarks of politically motivated attacks have been on the rise in Iraq, as sectarian violence ebbs. Iraqi officials have attributed at least some of them to cash-strapped militants desperately trying to raise money for their operations.

Maj. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi said it was a well-planned, coordinated attack that bore the hallmarks of al-Qaida in Iraq.

The first bomb went off on the road near an electrical generator, he said. Insurgents wearing army uniforms tried to enter the bank through two entrances, exchanging gunfire with the guards, he told Iraqi state TV in an interview.

Iraqi security forces then stormed the building, prompting a standoff in which some of the militants who were wearing suicide vests blew themselves up, he added.

Al-Moussawi said at least 15 people were killed in the bombings and gunbattles, but he insisted the situation was now under control and said initial reports indicated no money had been stolen.

"The criminal terrorist gang chose the end of the working day to create a confusing situation or to infiltrate among the employees," he said, adding security would be increased for Monday's opening parliamentary session.

Insurgents have targeted government institutions several times over the past year.

Police and hospital officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to release the information, said there were six bombings and at least 16 people were killed and nearly 50 wounded — most in the bombings that tore through a commercial hub near the bank compound.

Conflicting casualty tolls are common in the chaotic aftermath of bombings.

___

Associated Press Writer Hadeel al-Shalchi contributed to this report.

Well, if they want something bad enought and It had anything to do with there Dinar, It would not surprize me. But I would sure love to know exactly why they targeted the CBI??? HMMMMMMMMMM makes me wonder!

Thanks for the post!!smile.gif

THE DINAR MUST BE WORTH SOMETHING! WHY WOULD THEY NOT SHIP THE DINAR TO THE FED RESERVE BANK IN NEW YORK TO HOLD IN SAFETY? OR TO THE IMF?