Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars

yota691

Thursday January 7, 2016 15:09

NB-156313-635877654670400101.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Called on the central bank, on Thursday, the banks to buy gold Meskukath, and while noting the arrival of specie 100 dinars category, stressed that the price of 720 000 dinars. 

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News a copy of it, that "in order to diversify the public savings and ensure that he receives the gold 24 carat has contracted with an international company Stamping 5000 specie souvenir gold", adding that "the coins are from 100 dinars category weight of 15 grams on the occasion of Eighty-fourth anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi PMA 1930, in addition to the 5000 class specie 250 dinars weight of 22 grams on the occasion of sixty-eighth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1947 ".

The bank said it "received the first category of these coins that are weighing 15 grams," noting that he "will be put up for sale through banks, which will be determined by them." 

He said the bank, "it was to determine the sale price of banks on the basis of cost and out of Baghdad International Airport plus administrative Downloads 1% of the cost to be the price per minted from this category by 720 000 dinars." 

The Central Bank, in January 2014, its intention to sell gold different weights for those wishing to purchase it from the citizens, adding that he began contracting procedures for imported and then sold through the banking system. 

And the foundations of an independent Iraqi Central Bank as a bank under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies being sessions daily for buying and selling currencies.
  • Upvote 5

a pint ... o_O ... My dear Thugster ...

Don't you know in Canada there's no pints any more ... it's all litres this and kilolitres that !!!

Frankly ... a pint is kinda small ... me thinks ...

large-beer-glass-holds-giant-beers.jpg

hahahaha have to agree here 

Canadians can drink beer, 

we go to the US and i swear its only water

till i had 24 then ok, i feel good

Bj 16 grams is an ounce just saying

No i was wrong 16 ounces is a pound my bad

yes it is, i could of told you that from my younger days mmmmmmm

ok still till this day

davis out

• Upvote 1

Folks I have been invested for 9 years now and DO NOT get excited about much (I am a lurker not much into speculation but I am head deep into Speculating today!)

Let Me show you this...to Convert Grams to Ounces and back go to this site...

http://www.statman.info/auto-mass/grams_to_ounces.html

So if you take the above statement saying that they will sell 22 gram coins (they also stated 15 gram coins), converting 22 grams into ounces you get

22 Grams x 28.34952 =.776 ounces at the spot price as of now is $35.34 per gram / $1109.20 per ounce so...

22 x $35.34 = $777.48 per Coin

Now did I miss read the above statement saying that this Coin would be sold for 250 Dinars?

$777.48 / 250 Dinar = $3.10992 US Dollars Per Iraq Dinar ?????????????

(You may now pick Me up off the Floor)

• Upvote 12

Folks I have been invested for 9 years now and DO NOT get excited about much (I am a lurker not much into speculation but I am head deep into Speculating today!)

So if you take the above statement saying that they will sell 22 gram coins (they also stated 15 gram coins), converting 22 grams into ounces you get

22 Grams x 28.34952 =.776 ounces at the spot price as of now is $35.34 per gram / $1109.20 per ounce so...

Now did I miss read the above statement saying that this Coin would be sold for 250 Dinars?

So you say 1 dinar = 3.11 usd ?   I like the way you thinks

• Upvote 1

That would be alot of       C :backflip: IN

G :eyebrows:  RV         G :twothumbs:  RI

• Upvote 1

Take my hand Rabbit, 

I've been saying for yrs that if they wanted to do anything else it would have 

:bravo:  :bravo:  :tiphat:happened by now. They intended all along to RI.  :bravo:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm.... I think the math is actually $39.15 per gram... so even better:

22 x 39.15 = $861 per Coin.  $861 / 250 = $3.44 per Dinar

Or, if we simply do $1109.20 per ounce x .776 (22 grams) we get $860.74!!!   $860.74 / 250 = $3.44!!!  Same result.

• Upvote 2

Um...no. Re-read the article, and you'll see no "sell value" was given for the 22 gram/250 Dinar coin. 250 Dinars is the 'face value'...not true resale value.

The 15 gram coin is valued at 720,000 Dinar, which breaks down to 48,000 Dinar/gram. At that math, the 22 gram(250 Dinar) coin would be valued at 1,056,000 Dinar.

Sorry to say, but... put down the 'hopeium' and step away.

Especially now, we need to slowly think thru everything...twice, before jumping to a conclusion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1