Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

December 30, 2015 Interest paid

haymon

haymon, I noticed that today myself. For the third time now I have gotten my password reset email from Mr. I only to log in an not be able to change my password. I did notice they did pay the interest on both the Dinar and US dollar account. Has anyone else had this problem of not being able to change the password once you get logged in with your temporary password? I guess it will be another 3 months before he sends me another temp password to log in...

Warka's inability to accomplish the smallest of communication sets should be a red herring to perspective investors. I would not put my money anywhere that is 1. Unwilling to communicate with me, 2. Refuses to do two way currency exchange. I realize that some people have a much higher tolerance to risk than me. To them I say, "Good luck!".

• Upvote 1

I'm thinking that Warka is allowing us a one time temp password to access our account just to look an verify it still exist. They are not allowing you to actually change your password an have anytime access to it. This should change in the near future I'm hoping as the laws an economy gets back on track. Antietam, I only put enough money in Warka Bank and the ISX that I was willing to lose. As of today I am still ahead of the losses I've encountered compared to the DOW JONES...If anyone on here has been able to actually get a temp password an change it, please let us know how you did it....Thanks

I had the same problem 2 times with the password.  Your old password is the 3 or 4 didgits sent you.  I thought it was my own old password.  Hope this is where you had trouble.  I have been able to log in every day for a month now since I made my new password.

Warka's inability to accomplish the smallest of communication sets should be a red herring to perspective investors. I would not put my money anywhere that is 1. Unwilling to communicate with me, 2. Refuses to do two way currency exchange. I realize that some people have a much higher tolerance to risk than me. To them I say, "Good luck!".

Ha, the problem is, are money is in there and we are just trying to stay HAPPY that we can look at the numbers on a screen. :tiphat:

lone star, I'm obviously doing something wrong. When you type in the 4 numbers from your temp password the next step is to create the new password. Can you tell me if you use only letters or a combination of numbers an special characters? The instructions reads only 6 letters an "0" numbers. Can you tell me how many characters total you used? I've never had this problem before...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks ago I sent in a letter requesting the purchase of Certificates of Deposit for 6 months and 1 year. This will lock up 90% of my savings. I still have not heard from Warka on filling my order. CD,s are exactly what help the bottom line for a Bank restructuring. I hope that I hear from them soon.

Update;

Mr. Issa returned a reply that until the new interest rates for CD's are determined as part of the CBI rehabilitation, none will be issued. And a Thank You for being a loyal supporter of Warka Bank. 

I thought that was the best reply yet from Warka Bank.

• 1 month later...