Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-6-2016

TexasGranny

I know we've been waiting for good news and you've been really excited every time you come to post in the past few months… But there is a recent article that Yota posted on the Danar being devalued at 1400. Could you possibly have gotten the news in reverse? Or is this part of the plan?

Here's the link

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213650-iraq-begins-in-2016-to-cut-its-currency-against-the-dollar/?view=getnewpost&fromsearch=1

Edited by Dinarian64

Hello fearless leader. I thought for giggles I would pose a question here for the Wednesday chat.

What happens to our Wednesday chat if on Sunday (tomorrow) the dinar blows? Woot woot!

Here's to extremely hopeful and optimistic blessings sooner rather than later!

Okay, my question is:  Adam seemed pretty sure of the final round of this ride was soon to be coming.  I think his words referred to close to his last posting. Now the news is; all  gloom and doom. What Happened that has turned this around to " Nothing is accomplished and nothing is Done".  What did Adam know that seems to now has disappeared?.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam. I was just wondering if the Iraqis are as concerned about the Dinars RVing as we are. Or are they sort of HO HUM on the RV? I am slowly loosing my confidence in this government and the Prime Minister. So is it going to take another change in government to finish this up, or maybe replace the officers of the Iraqi Bank. What's your take on this?

Countryroads.

Happy New Year - 2016 Adam and Mods...With that said I hope to see some type of RV in 2016 - My questions is what is holding Iraq from approving the HCL in the 2016 budget? I know oil prices keep dropping but they should have known that would happen.  Just don't know why they keep asking for loans and keep delaying approving important laws in the budget.....

• Upvote 1

My wife & I hope that you and all whom you hold dear had a happy & safe Christmas & New Year.

Is all the gloom & doom we're seeing just Iraq being Iraq? With them one never knows!

Thanks for all you & your team (especially Julie) do for us.

Happy New Year, Adam et al. Our appreciation for the brightness of your exceptional skills and tireless efforts surpasses by far the clouds of disappointments that have always come.

But that 'once in a lifetime' day of fruition will surely come.

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Good Morning Adam and Happy New year !!!  Wishing 2016 to be our year.

I have several questions for you today,

1.  How do Banks and Dealers get their currencies that they sale to us, do they have to purchase the currencies?

2.  What do the Countries do with the money, that the Banks or Dealers use to purchase a countries currency ( if the banks and dealers have to purchase the currency ), is the money put in a reserve account in the countries Central Bank?

3.  What happens to all the left over currency when and if a revaluation takes place?

With all the sales of these 2 currencies, the  Dinar and Dong, SOMEONE has made some dam good MONEY over the years.  I was hoping with the shut down of Sterling and I forget the name of the other Dealer, that maybe that would of been a good sign that something was about to happen, I guess i was wrong.  Just my thoughts, but as long as the Dinar / Dong continue to sale, nothing is going to happen anytime soon.  I know i should not be discouraged with all that has happened in just the past year, but hopelessness raises its ugly head every so often.

Edited by TLHUBER
  • Upvote 1

Hey Adam I have another question for you.  Can a Country change its rate at anytime or does a currency have to change according to the Treasury of the UN Operational Exchange, timeline? Would be interesting to find out if the Kuwait Dinar changed during the Treasury of the UN's timeline.

Like everyone - waiting as fast as I can for this pop :eyebrows:

Q1 : I recently herd the budget should be signed this week. Please refresh my memory Adam, but I thought it had to be posted in the paper before it could be ratified. I cannot recall the order of the process.

Q2 : When the budget is posted/passed/finalized - do you think some of the smarter members here will be able to tease out the future of the HCL and the projected RV rates ? :shrug:

Q3 : Some time ago, it was reported Iraq applied for a credit rating. Any updates on that and what it means for budget and/or RV ?

Thanks Adam.

Edited by rj-01