Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Honorable Muslims please help us

AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PILOT SPEAKS HIS MIND. No name calling, no hatred, no political agenda.

CANADIAN COMMENT APPEARS AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE AND IS MEANINGFUL.

THERE IS ALSO SOME RECENTLY ADDED BRITISH COMMENT.

This pilot hit the nail right on the head in his open letter.

A newspaper stated that a Muslim doctor is saying we are profiling him because he has been checked three times while getting on an airplane. The following is a letter from a pilot. This well-spoken man, who is a pilot with American Airlines, says what is in his heart, beautifully.

YOU WORRY ME!

By Captain John Maniscalco, American Airlines Pilot

I've been trying to say this since 911, but you worry me. I wish you didn't. I wish when I walked down the streets of this country that I love, that your color and culture still blended with the beautiful human landscape we enjoy in this country. But you don't blend in anymore. I notice you, and it worries me.

I notice you because I can't help it anymore. People from your homelands, professing to be Muslims, have been attacking and killing my fellow citizens and our friends for more than 20 years now. I don't fully understand their grievances and hate, but I know that nothing can justify the inhumanity of their attacks.

On September 11, 2001, ARAB-MUSLIMS hijacked four jetliners in my country. They cut the throats of women in front of children and brutally stabbed to death others, hacking their necks, over and over, with box cutters. They took control of those planes and crashed them into buildings, killing thousands of proud fathers, loving sons, wise grandparents, elegant daughters, best friends, favorite coaches, fearless public servants, and children's mothers.

The Palestinians celebrated, the Iraqis were overjoyed as was most of the Arab world. So, I notice you now. I don't want to be worried. I don't want to be consumed by the same rage, hate and prejudice that has destroyed the soul of these terrorists. But I need your help. As a rational American, trying to protect my country and family in an irrational and unsafe world, I must know how to tell the difference between you, and the Arab/Muslim terrorist.

How do I differentiate between the true Arab/Muslim Americans and the Arab/Muslim terrorists in our communities who are attending our schools, enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the protection of OUR constitution, while they plot the next attack that will slaughter MORE of the same good neighbors and children?

The events of September 11 changed the answer..

It is not MY responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of its religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with all of its faults. It is time for every Arab/Muslim in this country to

determine it for me.

I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ...... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?

Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper? Or do you pray that Allah will destroy it in one of your Jihads? Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots, who have through our history, given their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love America?? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it

Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America. Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent....

No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you.

I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action. What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of continuing crisis, at this time of war?

I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets.

I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America'.

I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military.

I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to our returning wounded and to this nation as a whole.

The FBI has had a long list of people they’ve wanted to interact with regarding the threats that they believe to be ongoing. Many of these people live and socialize right now in Muslim communities. You know them. You know where they are. Give the FBI a heads up as to where they may be. Better yet, hand them over to us, NOW!

But I have seen little even approaching this sort of action.

Instead I have seen an already closed and secretive community close even tighter. You have disappeared from the streets. You have posted armed security guards at your facilities. You have threatened lawsuits.

You have screamed for protection from reprisals.

The very few Arab/Muslim representatives, like CARE, that HAVE appeared in the media were defensive and equivocating. They seemed more concerned with making sure that the United States apologize and take responsibility for actions defending our own people. They seemed more concerned with protecting their fellow Muslims from violence directed towards them in the United States and abroad than they did with supporting our country and denouncing 'leaders' like the late Khadafy, the late Hussein, Farrakhan, and the late Arafat.

If the true teachings of Islam proclaim tolerance and peace and love for all people, then I want chapter and verse from the Koran and statements from popular Muslim leaders to back it up.

What good is it if the teachings in the Koran are good, pure, and true, when your 'leaders' ARE teaching fanatical interpretations, terrorism, and intolerance? It matters little how good Islam SHOULD BE if huge numbers of the world's Muslims interpret the teachings of Mohammed incorrectly and adhere to a degenerative form of the religion.

A form that has been demonstrated to us over and over again.

A form whose structure is built upon a foundation of violence, death, and suicide. A form whose members are recruited from the prisons around the world.

A form whose members (some as young as five years old) are seen day after day, week in and week out, year after year, marching in the streets around the world, burning effigies of our presidents, burning the American flag, shooting weapons into the air.

A form whose members convert from a peaceful religion, only to take up arms against the great United States of America, the country of their birth.

A form whose rules are so twisted, that their traveling members refuse to show their faces at airport security checkpoints, in the name of Islam.

We will NEVER allow the attacks of September 11, or any others for that matter, to take away that which is so precious to us -- our rights under the greatest constitution in the world.

I want to know where every Arab Muslim in this country stands and I think it is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to DEMAND it.

A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters who die protecting the very constitution that is protecting you and your family.

I am pleading with you to let me know. I want you here as my brother,

my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American...... But there can be no grey areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance, and it is up to YOU, to show ME, where YOU stand. Until then, " YOU WORRY ME!"

CANADIAN COMMENTS:

We Canadians totally agree with this sentiment. I hope you will forget all about the 'political correctness' mandate we've had rammed down our throats by so many on the left, and see if this doesn't ring true in your heart and mind.

For Canada, with all the multiculturalism we've been told is so important.... why should we not, as Canadians, expect that the millions of new people immigrating to our country will show their love for our country, their allegiance to our country, their willingness to obey the laws of our country, and acceptance that we are a Christian country?

Just because they are able to enjoy exercising their own religion, they should NOT expect us to be ashamed of ours.

They knew Canada was a Christian country when they came here.

Why are we erasing Christianity because immigrants who are unwilling to adopt our way of life expect us to? There is just too much insanity in the world, and we have to start taking a stand.

I hope you will forward this, so that others will feel they are not alone if they are starting to feel the same.

BRITISH COMMENTS:

At last a clear non-racist example of the concerns that the vast majority of our Nations population probably share.

The pilot's letter encapsulates all that is fair and just about national pride and protection of one's national culture. I fear it may be too late here in UK, BUT we too want our country back in the form that attracted all these different cultures to come here in the first place!! In all our conversations with a wide range of friends and acquaintances we have not met one that disagrees with our own views.

If only we all had the courage of our convictions to pass this on, it is a statement that should be accepted as the heart-felt feelings of someone with honest commendable national pride.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists to date have been Muslims.

Stand up and be counted!

Australian Comment :

Best email I have had in years it needs to be in every paper every day until we get some answers.

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO JUST READ AND DELETE

LET'S SATURATE NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, UK, EUROPE, USA, CANADA

AND THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD WITH THIS ONE! SEND IT!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Simple answers to all of our questions. Read the koran. Who ever said the koran is a religion of peace is a liar and are enablers of terror. They dont want to integrate,they want to conquer. 

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74

Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Believers! Know that idolators are unclean. - 9:28

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15

Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60

Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4 
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25

Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers. - 48:29

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02)

-------

KORAN promises of houris in heaven:

Single-minded slaves of Allah... will be honored in the Gardens of delight, on couches facing one another; A cup from a gushing spring is brought round for them, white, delicious to the drinkers, wherein there is no headache nor are they made mad thereby. And with them are those of modest gaze, with lovely eyes, pure as they were hidden eggs. - Surah 37:40-49

Lo, for those who ward off evil is a happy journey's end, Gardens of Eden, whereof the gates are opened for the, wherein, reclining, they call for plenteous fruit and cool drink therein. And with them are those of modest gaze, companions. This it is that ye are promised for the Day of Reckoning. - 38:50-54

Lo! Those who kept their duty will be in a place secure, amid gardens and water-springs, attired in silk and silk embroidery, facing one another.... And we shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes. They call therein for every fruit in safety. They taste not death therein, save the first death. And He hath saved them from the doom of hell, a bounty from thy Lord. That is the supreme triumph. - 44:51-57

Lo! Those who kept their duty dwell in gardens and delight... reclining on ranged couches. And we wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes... and we provide them with fruit and meat such as they desire.... - 52:17-22

...Reclining upon couches lined with silk brocade, the fruit of both the gardens near to hand.... Therein are those of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them.... - 55:54-56

Those are they who will be brought nigh, in gardens of delight... reclining therein face to face. There wait on them immortal youths... and fair ones with wide, lovely eyes, like unto hidden pearls, reward for what they used to do.... Lo! We have created them a creation, and made them virgins, lovers, friends. - 56:11-37
(Different translation) Companions with beautiful, big and lustrous eyes... virgin-pure and undefiled.

--------

Koran "sharia" punishments:

As for the man who steals and the woman who steals, cut off their hands as punishment for what they have earned, an exemplary punishment from Allah. - Surah 5:38

• Upvote 11

Great post! Thank you Texhad. Some of them worry me as well.

With all due respect, I believe the proper response to those questions would be-

"None of your beeswax"

True lovers of liberty beware the ghost of Joe MaCarthy stalks the land.

I believe the proper response to your comment is WHACK! Pull your head out, magawatt. I invite you to review history... McCarthy was RIGHT*, the caliphate is real and "true lovers of Liberty" do NOT acquiesce and enable those who wish to enslave us.

*http://www.wnd.com/2000/02/4020/

• Upvote 9

I've tried to be objective but the problem is that the Islamic objective is not what it appears to be. The Muslims actually want to take over the US and they will try to do it with nothing but deceit and lies. They have already reached high levels of out government and the president of the United States. So I've resided to the fact that when we have to take it back there will be no quarter. Yes it is true that all Muslims are not terrorist but make no mistake they support the terrorist through the money gathered at the mosque and through other groups known as CAIR, which is in every state of the USA. I can tell you at the present rate it is a strong possibility that Muslims could be a major part of the population here in the US in the next 20 years and that's what bothers me. Thanks

• Upvote 7

***///

Talk about taking over....

check out the Hamtramck, MICH city council....

torturing the innocent American populace by blasting muslim call to prayer 5 x per day !

And instituting SHARIA LAW right here in The USA.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  THEY're out of hand violating US and MUST BE STOPPED NOW:angry:

• Upvote 6

I here you Sgt ! One day a grand movement will start and the lines will be drawn and we will have to purge the USA, there is no other way for our survival. 

***///

Exactly.. These sneaky, sand diggers are just biding their time... awaiting the call...

which is sure to come as their local leader -- ho'bummer - steps away from The White House so he can

lay blame at the feet of the next in The Oval Office and not get any sh** on him when it all blows up here.

• Upvote 5

Alas is truth to this. Fear breeds hatred.

***///

Exactly.. These sneaky, sand diggers are just biding their time... awaiting the call...

which is sure to come as their local leader -- ho'bummer - steps away from The White House so he can

lay blame at the feet of the next in The Oval Office and not get any sh** on him when it all blows up here.

You guys are scaring me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Not all Muslims stand for violence - only a handful of extremists. In our country we gave people like that - wanting to kill others because of ....what? Hate and Fear!

And this thread is filled with hate- hate breeds hate and is the doorway to the dark side...true Christians bring love so please practice what you preach - don't be reactive as the terrorists want. More hate to fuel their cause. Listen to the words of this guy who is speaking for peaceful Muslims. I heard he was murdered- and that is truly sad because his words are about love and peace.

If all Muslims were as you say, then we would be already all be dead because the world has billions of Muslims. The friends I have who are Muslim are incredibly peaceful and loving.

Perhaps you should read some Rumi. He was an incredible poet who expounded the Sufi ways of prayer incredible poinient works.

Now I will ready myself for the negs from the haters ...hope the lovers chime in.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

With all due respect, I believe the proper response to those questions would be-

"None of your beeswax"

please explain... since McCarthy was right as the Venona cables declassification proved well after his death.

So you don't think it's the duty of Good Citizens who love their country to help prevent terrorist attacks?

• Upvote 2

Alas is truth to this. Fear breeds hatred.

You guys are scaring me.

***///

Do not allow fear to rule the day.  We should all be cognizant of what is occurring here.

And it is not "fear" as you say -- IT IS CLEARLY INJUSTICE.

Allowing the muslim "faith" to trump our Laws and Rights is WRONG.

We are being forced to stand down as Christians in this Country every day under this muslim-driven regime we

are under....

won't bake a qu**r cake...? pay up and / or go to jail.... lose our homes and businesses...

We have to pay for murderers' abortions every day.... against our will and Faith...

We can't put a Nativity Scene on our lawn...  publicly offends them....

and yet --

now we're forced to be subjected to and tortured by the screeching call to prayer 5 x a day assaulting our senses...

and their brand of " sharia justice" which is one of abuse and torture of human beings....

we say HELL NO.

Why do we have to bow down to THEIR "religion" and are NOT ALLOWED TO EXERCISE our own...?

One word :  TERRORISM.

THEY ARE WAGING A WAR AGAINST US USING A PAGE RIGHT OUT OF CLOWER/PIVEN...

TORTURING US AND TERRORIZING US FROM WITHIN.

WAKE  UP !

• Upvote 5

"None of your beeswax"

Cool, kill 'em all, and let God sort them out.

Especially if they too lazy, stupid, or racist, to bother declaring themselves.

I'm not about to sacrifice someone I care about in order to figure out some jerk is a fanatic.

You are letting the progressive agenda twist the realism we are facing.

As the grandson of a Russian immigrant, I enlisted in the Army as soon as I could, eager to prove my loyalty, and help give back to the country that is my home.

After 911, I was amazed by the defining silence of outrage from American Muslims.

Their arrogance was offensive, their haughty and callous posture was as disturbing as the acts themselves.

All they accomplished by that presumptive position was to alienate themselves from the general public.

While there were parties, parades, and speeches immortalizing the terrorists throughout the Middle East, I watched for, but never saw, any large sympathetic attempt by Muslims to condemn the bastards from that day.

I am not alone. 

A good majority of my friends are "new Americans".

Either 1st or 2nd generation, and every single one has spent time either in the military, public service, or academia, either giving back by serving, or teaching classes and sharing, their appreciation, and love, for their new homeland.

One of our major gripes is how many people that can trace their bloodline to a revolutionary war patriot, loves to spend hours talking about how great their long dead relative was, but haven't bothered to lift a finger themselves.

More and more I see people from the Middle East wearing flag pins, arm bands, demonstrating their loyalty.

Even in America's revolutionary war times, those pathetic fence sitters and loyalists were not welcomed everywhere.

In some big cities they were tolerated, but in other places, they were run out of town.

It should be a no brainer.

If stuff hits the fan, I'm betting they don't want to wait for God to sort them out... it'll be kinda tough to live the "American Dream" by then.

Simple answers to all of our questions. Read the koran. Who ever said the koran is a religion of peace is a liar and are enablers of terror. They dont want to integrate,they want to conquer. 

Simple, really.

Excellent post.

***///

Talk about taking over....

check out the Hamtramck, MICH city council....

torturing the innocent American populace by blasting muslim call to prayer 5 x per day !

And instituting SHARIA LAW right here in The USA.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  THEY're out of hand violating US and MUST BE STOPPED NOW:angry:

I here you Sgt ! One day a grand movement will start and the lines will be drawn and we will have to purge the USA, there is no other way for our survival. 

Hey you two, well said.. :salute:

• Upvote 4