Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Says...Int'l Rate Now Being Calculated.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Take this article as a rumor.

Not varified.

Your opine.

23 Dec 2015 Delta...

Delta excerpts from Monday night CC:

Delta  …a lot of you that don’t know about this article…it was on the CBI website in Arabic…all the newspapers and all the media are talking about it…dated the 20th…this letter from the CBI to banks, money exchange companies and private banks…is the huge thing that confirms they are waiting on the calculation to be done…

Everything we believe to be done except that calculation… anything less than a 1 to 1 rate would simply cause confusion with the Iraqi citizens…

Just as Abadi said on the 10th…we are ready to activate things for the economy…they can’t activate the banking system in Iraq unless they are internationally recognized…the ki cards and so much that we’ve seen from them all need the international recognition…the calculation that they wait for now.

This is very good as an indication that something is about to happen, either late this month or by mid-January.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Man, I was so excited when I bought my Dinar 11 years ago that I quit my job thinking the RV was right around the corner.  It is still right around the corner and I'm still out of work waiting for Santa to bring me one of his helpers to share my rice cakes and spam thingies with her red outfit and black stockings.  Oh yeah, and high heels.  And then I woke up.  Still eating them rice cakes and spam biscuits.  Ick  Come on Baby, Roll Papa an RV.  Then I can buy my own girls in red tops, black stockings, high heels and blond hair.

Thank You All.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man, I was so excited when I bought my Dinar 11 years ago that I quit my job thinking the RV was right around the corner.  It is still right around the corner and I'm still out of work waiting for Santa to bring me one of his helpers to share my rice cakes and spam thingies with her red outfit and black stockings.  Oh yeah, and high heels.  And then I woke up.  Still eating them rice cakes and spam biscuits.  Ick  Come on Baby, Roll Papa an RV.  Then I can buy my own girls in red tops, black stockings, high heels and blond hair.

Thank You All.

Lol. If you had to bet your life savings, would you bet that you believe more in an rv of Iraq or that aliens exist?

• Upvote 1

Lol. If you had to bet your life savings, would you bet that you believe more in an rv of Iraq or that aliens exist?

Wtf ? Of Course Aliens Exist - U Live In South Texas Near The Border ? :blink:

Even If The Mighty SandFly Was A Wallmart Greeter Along The Rio Grande ...

He Would Get Laryngitis Trying To 'Thank' All Of Them Spilling Across Our Border ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Delta is basically correct here. The Kurds have already approved the new exchange rate that they calculated. The next step is to vote on it in Baghdad or if they don't agree on it, Baghdad will offer up their own and everyone vote on it. They have till the end of January to get it done. Take this as rumor, but I believe it to be true! ;)

• Upvote 2

I bet my life savings every time I get a burger and fries for dinner!  An RV or aliens???  Same difference.

Wait, does it matter if the aliens are legal or not?

• Upvote 1

GregsHigh...............is GregHi..............I think Greg is high.     :angel:

It sure would be nice to have a rumor correct for the 1st Time Ever.......here's to hoping maybe you know something we don't.

tumblr_m3465nXw881r8hpbgo1_500.gif

Wtf ? Of Course Aliens Exist - U Live In South Texas Near The Border ? :blink:

That's funny..............and he lives in Texas...........maybe he's high like GregsHi??     :angel:

• Upvote 1

Thanks broker Keith!

To give you a little background on me. I'm just an average joe that bought my 1st dinars in 2004. I am certainly not a guru but I do have a Kurdish friend that I work with that was a translator for the US Army because he is fluent in Arabic, Kurdish and English. He obviously has several friends back home in Erbil and even in Baghdad that he talks to. One of his friends is a member of the Kurdish parliament and was on the team that came up with the pricing index and also the potential exchange rate that they now need Baghdad to approve or negotiate.. I don't think the exchange rate has been finalized by Baghdad yet, but they only have until the end of January to get it done, from what my friend said... So the next step is for the Kurdistan government to go to Baghdad and go over the exchange rate/pricing index and vote on it quietly. If Baghdad doesn't agree with the Kurdish proposal they will submit their own rate and the two sides will hammer it out. So, take all of this as rumor. I personally believe my friend, he has no reason to lie to me... But again just take it for what it's worth. But that's all that I can bring to the table.. ;)

• Upvote 6

Delta is basically correct here. The Kurds have already approved the new exchange rate that they calculated. The next step is to vote on it in Baghdad or if they don't agree on it, Baghdad will offer up their own and everyone vote on it. They have till the end of January to get it done. Take this as rumor, but I believe it to be true! ;)

Is this what your referring to when it comes to article's....Barzani: Reforms will include everyone and solving problems with Baghdad, our priority

Tuesday, 22 December 2015 21:27

NB-154917-635864058738884353.jpg

Alsumaria News / Erbil 
The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Tuesday, his intention to carry out reforms, "all-inclusive" in the region early next year, as pointed out that the resolution of outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil of the priorities of his government.

Barzani said for a number of media, including Alsumaria News after the opening ceremony of the Italian Consulate in Erbil, said that "the Kurdistan Regional Government to the reform process will begin early next year," asserting that "the reforms will include everyone."

Barzani said, "We are going through a critical stage and we have to take difficult decisions," pointing out that "the financial crisis afflicting the region dating back to the fall in oil prices and the war against terrorists Daash cutting budget for 2014 by the federal government."

Barzani said that "the region can not help Baghdad in these difficult circumstances," stressing at the same time that "the solution to the problems with the federal government of our priorities."

The Kurdistan Regional Government recently announced fiscal reforms include lowering the upper and salaries for positions in the region and reduce the appropriations package, while referred to the formation of a committee to reform the structure and composition of the government Council of Ministers, ministries and government institutions.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213231-barzani-we-will-not-hesitate-in-implementing-reforms-and-baghdad-can-not-help-us/#ixzz3vEZHhpLv

• Upvote 2

GregsHigh...............is GregHi..............I think Greg is high. :angel:

It sure would be nice to have a rumor correct for the 1st Time Ever.......here's to hoping maybe you know something we don't.

tumblr_m3465nXw881r8hpbgo1_500.gif

That's funny..............and he lives in Texas...........maybe he's high like GregsHi?? :angel:

It would be nice if one of these rumors did come true. I have always felt that it would have to go 1 to 1 for people to start using their money. Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 1

Thanks broker Keith!

To give you a little background on me. I'm just an average joe that bought my 1st dinars in 2004. I am certainly not a guru but I do have a Kurdish friend that I work with that was a translator for the US Army because he is fluent in Arabic, Kurdish and English. He obviously has several friends back home in Erbil and even in Baghdad that he talks to. One of his friends is a member of the Kurdish parliament and was on the team that came up with the pricing index and also the potential exchange rate that they now need Baghdad to approve or negotiate.. I don't think the exchange rate has been finalized by Baghdad yet, but they only have until the end of January to get it done, from what my friend said... So the next step is for the Kurdistan government to go to Baghdad and go over the exchange rate/pricing index and vote on it quietly. If Baghdad doesn't agree with the Kurdish proposal they will submit their own rate and the two sides will hammer it out. So, take all of this as rumor. I personally believe my friend, he has no reason to lie to me... But again just take it for what it's worth. But that's all that I can bring to the table.. ;)

Well, that sounds good to me. You got my vote and I will + you. I am really hoping that this ride is about over.

• Upvote 5

I have always felt back in 2009 when I bought my first Dinar, that if it didn't RV along the way then it will RV in 2016. Over the last few months my gut has been telling that an RV was going to happen soon. I strongly feel early 2016 and if it doesn't RV in 2016 then it won't happen at all.

When I get these gut wrenching feelings they usually happen. However, I expect it to happen sometime in the next eight weeks and if it doesn't happen then or anytime during the rest of the year, then it won't happen at all.call me strange, but this how my premonitions work.

Merry Christmas

Seabee ✊

• Upvote 7

Thanks broker Keith!

Gracias for the info GregHi...

With your parliamentary connection, you rise above the crowd here, our ears are wide open for your future input.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Muslims dont believe in Santa?....whhaaat?

Damn Heathens !!! I suppose they Poo Poo the Easter Bunny & The Great Pumpkin too. There's comin' a day of reckoning for this kind of Blaspheme !!!

What's next . . . banning pretty gals popping out of 6 foot birthday cakes - once this sort off things gets rolling with this Heathen Mob, they'll be no stopping it !!! It will be WAR.

• Upvote 1