Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer request

Shabibilicious

Shabs, we too share your heavy heart at this sad time for your family.

Realize that many of us question things during times like this. Yet we are supposed to be strong and support our partner and their grieving family.

We have all struggled to comprehend and understand why such a valiant and strong fit person is reduced to a mere shadow of them self before being mercifully taken home. In my view and experience, God does not cause or inflict pain and suffering. Rather we all have been robbed by that  hungry stealing lion. But the time of our saviors return is near and satan will be banished forever and dis-empowered.

It is all about relationship, draw on the good times and uplifting memories you hold of him. In turn you will be your wife's family rock that is a pillar of strength and points them to your Lord.

Be assured of the prayers from the diverse and dispersed people of DV. Prayers being lifted up from a round the world.

• Upvote 2

Oh PUFF!  I am so sorry!  Father GOD, while we know that in Your presence there is NO pain, no disease, no suffering, only joy, I pray for the family that is left behind.  Lord send your Holy Spirit to engulf this family with your love and comfort.  Lord let all the fun, happy, and loving memories flood their minds.  Let Your peace that surpasses all understanding flow through them and Lord bring joy in the morning!  Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers, it is in Your mighty name I pray, AMEN!

Puff thinking of you and your family :)  Our promise this time of year is knowing we will see our family again, so Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 1

So sorry to hear this Shabs. Of course you have our support and prayers my friend.

Death sucks, always has always will, all we can hope for is understanding that this

life is a vapor and hope what comes next is a bit more joyful and complete without

all the suffering and hatred and conflicts.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1