Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FDR'sInfamy speech, as Obama would deliver it today

74 years ago December 7th was declared “A date which will live in infamy.”  FDR made his most famous speech the next day.  After waiting 4 days for the President to respond, and after listening to all I could of the Oval Office speech last night I could not help but to contrast the FDR to the BHO response.  Here is how our current “leader” may have summed up that Dec. 7th tragic day.  RV ME

71381-004-534732C4.jpg

FDR's Pearl Harbor Infamy speech, as Obama would deliver it today    

By Jim Little  December 7, 2015

Yesterday December 7, 1941, a date which will live in infamy long be remembered, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately tragically attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan some folks from the EOJ.  We are conducting a criminal investigation as I speak, and the findings will be released in our Twitter feed.

I would caution others not to rush to any judgment. We should not jump to any conclusions about this alleged criminal act.  Above all, I want to be perfectly clear that it is important that we not demonize these folks – that’s just not who we are!

Although their Facebook and other social media sites in English refer to their organization as “EOJ,” and although many of our own people use the term “EOJ” in conversation, as I have repeatedly stated before, in their own language, the EOJ group uses the name “Dai Nippon Teikoku,” so, out of respect for their ancient culture which has been part of America from our founding, henceforth our government, our media, and our loyal allies shall refer to them as “Dai.”

The United States was at peace with that nation Dai, and, at the solicitation of Japan the other side, the U.S. was still in conversation with its Government and its Emperor Dai spokespersons looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Pacific.  Indeed, one hour after Japanese air squadrons Dai had commenced bombing committed trespass in Oahu, the Japanese Ambassador to tie United States and his colleague their spokespersons delivered to the Secretary of State an unnamed U.S. official a formal reply to a recent American message of hope that had been transmitted by a popular American singer from the 1970s.  While this reply stated that it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations chats and get-togethers, it contained no threat or hint of war or armed attack disagreement.

It will be recorded that the distance of Hawaii from Japan the area where the Dai activists hailed from makes it obvious that the attack trespass was deliberately possibly planned many days or even weeks ago.  During the intervening time the Japanese Government those folks has have perhaps deliberately sought to deceive bamboozle the United States our side by making false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace beer summits and other interpersonal multicultural outreach opportunities.

At the time we and Dai were in negotiations for a deal that would have guaranteed for all eternity that there never would be tragic misunderstandings such as what happened yesterday.  We still remain hopeful that we can reach such a deal, but frankly this is a good time for everyone to take a time-out and cool off.  I am especially concerned at how Americans have reacted to this tragedy.

We must never jump to conclusions.  As we are a nation of laws, it is important that we wait patiently for Justice Department lawyers to decide what happened on December 7.

The attack alleged incursion yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has might have caused severe some property damage to American naval and military forces.  Very many American lives have been lost.  Some folks have gone missing.  In addition American ships have been reported torpedoed to have experienced mechanical failure on the high seas between San Francisco and Honolulu.

I have sent a shout-out to the Sheriff’s Department of Oahu County, as well as the chief of the Hawaiian Fishing and Game Commission, to investigate these alleged crimes and for their teams to have their reports on my desk in time for the next late Friday afternoon news dump.

Yesterday the Japanese Government Dai militants also launched an attack against seem to have trespassed in Malaya.

Last night Japanese forces attacked a bunch of folks lost their cool in Hong Kong.

Last night Japanese forces attacked some ill-timed stuff happened in Guam.

Last night Japanese forces attacked a group of violent extremists acted in the Philippine Islands.

Last night there were Japanese attacked sightings that occurred at Wake Island.

This morning the Japanese attacked criminals caused problems in Midway Island.

All these actions only resulted in a setback for our planned deal with Dai.

Japan This crew of misguided youths, many from impoverished backgrounds, has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive appearance extending throughout the Pacific area.  The facts of yesterday speak for themselves.  The people of the United States Some Americans have already formed their opinions with bigotry, prejudice, and paranoia in their hearts, and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our Nation thereby ignoring the risk of looking bad to the world community at large.

As commander in chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense deepest concern to be expressed at international forums.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion unfortunate incident, the American people, in their righteous might, through carefully guided educational and environmental policies, will win through to absolute victory eventually earn a place to sit alongside the other peoples of the world.

I believe I interpret the will of the Congress and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend examine our own faults to the uttermost but will make very certain that this form of treachery bigotry, prejudice, and paranoia in our hearts shall never endanger us the world community again.

Hostilities exist.  There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger as long as we misunderstand others and fail to address legitimate grievances.

With confidence in our armed forces community organizations, with the unbounded determination of our people we will gain the inevitable triumph so help us God go forward!

I ask challenge that the Congress to declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December 7, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire. we as a nation are going to seek a meeting of minds and respect for the legitimate aspirations of Dai.

• Upvote 5