Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you the point man?

Shedagal

Just curious as we hopefully are seeing this thing come to fruition.  I am the only one in my group of family/friends who has labored over this investment with hours and hours of research educating myself on the possibilities and opportunities with the dinar.  Some of them have "a little knowledge"; but for the most part, they just bought some along the way and are the "umbrella drinkers" that Adam talks about in his Cash in Guide.  I think most of them have grown weary that this will ever happen.  Plus they have tired of hearing me say we are this close - ha!!  Anyway, I fully expect them to come out of the woodwork once the word gets out, asking me what they should do.  I will help them the best that I can, but I know missed opportunity brings regret. I think it's about to get exciting!!

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 1