Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is this backdoc?? Think he took gregp's bank story

davis411

11-30-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc   HANG ON TO YOUR HATS, SEATS, AND TICKETS, FOLKS, THE SDR TRAIN IS ABOUT TO ROLL!   MY EYES WILL BE FOCUSED ON THE WEE HOURS OF THE 7TH GOING INTO THE 8TH. IF ALL GOES WELL, BY MID DECEMBER WE WILL SEE OUR DECEMBER TO REMEMBER WITH AN INTERNATIONAL LIVE RATE OF MANY CURRENCIES!  DON’T BE IN A HURRY TO SWAP YOUR CURRENCY THEN, JUST LET THE REAL VALUE CLIMB!  BY THE END OF THE FIRST 90 DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE INTERNATIONAL RATE REACH MATURITY TO RI STATUS. IMO I THINK THERE WILL BE A MUCH HIGHER RV (REVALUE) RATE MONTHS LATER. TIME WILL TELL.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

11-30-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc   HANG ON TO YOUR HATS, SEATS, AND TICKETS, FOLKS, THE SDR TRAIN IS ABOUT TO ROLL!  [/size] MY EYES WILL BE FOCUSED ON THE WEE HOURS OF THE 7TH GOING INTO THE 8TH. IF ALL GOES WELL, BY MID DECEMBER WE WILL SEE OUR DECEMBER TO REMEMBER WITH AN INTERNATIONAL LIVE RATE OF MANY CURRENCIES!  DON’T BE IN A HURRY TO SWAP YOUR CURRENCY THEN, JUST LET THE REAL VALUE CLIMB!  [/size]BY THE END OF THE FIRST 90 DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE INTERNATIONAL RATE REACH MATURITY TO RI STATUS. IMO I THINK THERE WILL BE A MUCH HIGHER RV (REVALUE) RATE MONTHS LATER. TIME WILL TELL.[/size]

That's one of the vaguest RV news I've ever read! I think you're right about him reading Gregp's article & trying to make it his own!

I hear Up-Chuck is another name for Backdoc....

hahahahaha who is the monkey that neged me

We've located the culprit........he apologizes........say's his flailing arms accidentally hit the keyboard & negged ya..   :mexican:

funny-pictures-dancing-orangutang-monkey

Ontario, Canada.......My father was born up in there, eh!!

Please send Coffee Crisp & Crispy Crunch bars.............to Florida................I'll pick them up there.    :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha who is the monkey that neged me

We've located the culprit........he apologizes........say's his flailing arms accidentally hit the keyboard & negged ya.. :mexican:

funny-pictures-dancing-orangutang-monkey

Hey, That's Luigi - I Guess That He's Starting To Throw Around Some Of Those Neg's He's Been Collecting...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

What ever happened to Respectron Thug?

Oh Ya, The Dude With 'The Naked Guy' Avatar - I Just Checked His Profile And He Was Last Active On March 25th ! :blink:

Maybe He Went To Go Live At Nortec And Wife In The Know's Nudist Colony They Were Buying After Cashing In ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2