Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This dinar "thing" of ours is a psychological Rollercoaster for many of us. Less so now, than back in 2011, but still it constrains us. I have stated my opinion on the disposition of the Iraqi dinar kon this forum. My opinion, like many of yours, has changed, or shall I say, "evolved", as my knowledge of world finance has increased. I got into this investment on a lark, much like playing the state lotto. I did not invest heavily because I was skeptical of many of the things I was told by friends who were "fired up" about the dinar. Since that time back in 2011, the world has changed. Iraq has changed. My knowledge of this investment has changed. And, my opinion on this investment has changed. Some people strongly disagree with my opinion. I'm not sure why, except maybe they invested too much, or maybe their financial security is completely tied up in a big RV occurring quickly. I don't know, but if that's the case, then I understand their angst. My intention is to make money off a revalue of the dinar. I would have loved to have cashed in back in 2011, but here it is in 2016 without change. I still am hopeful in a revalue because of the OIL! Without the oil, iraq is just another useless pile of sand filled with a lot of nutcases. So I hold out waiting for better economic times for iraq, when, I believe, they will try to bring the dinar to a 1 to 1 relationship with the dollar.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

Commercial character??? The old lady that says " Where's the beef?" ???

LOL!!!!

No Captain Obvious was who I was referin too. Everything stated in post as been put forth many many amny many many many many many times. But hey I guess at least once more won't hurt- LOL

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I find it sad how one poster can derail a legitimate conversation through his/her use of sarcasm towards the debate topic. I guess it's a sign of the times, where the entertainment factor becomes more important than the investment discussion. Oh, well, I tried.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I find it sad how one poster can derail a legitimate conversation through his/her use of sarcasm towards the debate topic. I guess it's a sign of the times, where the entertainment factor becomes more important than the investment discussion. Oh, well, I tried.

I must have missed it.... What's the debate?   I see a lot of validation... of the obvious!  No derailment... right on track!  Carry on!

• Upvote 3

I heard that!   :P    And you are right, it's the entertainment factor......take Trump for example.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1