Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Thanksgiving From Luigi To All Dinarians.

Luigi1

Here's a few tidbits of up lifting rumors on this Thanksgiving day.

Always be humble & thankful. It will get better.

Pay it foward after the blessing comes through.

Luigi.

26 Nov 2015  Poppy3....

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, EVERY LAW, EVERY MEETING, EVERY POLITICAL MOVE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY IF THERE WAS NO PLANS TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.

THINK ABOUT IT.

WITHOUT PLANNING TO RAISE THE 3 ZERO MONEY AND GO TO A GLOBAL MARKET WITH THEIR DINAR NONE OF THEIR PROCESS OF THE LAST THREE MONTHS WOULD HAVE BEEN NECESSARY.

THANKSGIVING  Day- from Martha 
I hope that everyone saw the beautiful post done by Zap and Susan.I could not have said it any better than that. Link
WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING. ( I  have intel that a group that has paralleled us and has an skr was told ,now, funds will be available today or Friday…….again treat as rumor.)
Realize that due to some banking issues, we are once again  back on track for the Thanksgiving holiday.
The important thing we have heard is that we, the Internet group are supposed to be completed by the 30th of November.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4