Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night KTFA CC "Dessert" Notes by Aggiedad77 - 11/24/2015

Aggiedad77:  Tonight's CC Dessert Notes, enjoy     Aloha     Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes from 11-24-2015

Frank26:  Greeting KTFA Family it is good to be with you.

Every 24 hours it is not the government it is the CBI….what came out today was a shock to all of us. I will admit there are times when we came out….not this past Monday, but the one before….when Delta came out and stated….”it doesn’t make any sense”…..

I-Team even stated that something isn’t right…but we ran with it….they are using it to bring in the 000’s….but we still scratch our heads….this is for the citizens right…..it is not for the RI….no….mathematically it can belong to the RI…..they march out of the RI into the RV….last week each night from Monday on….I talked about this each night all the way up to and including the Team Chat.

The 50k’s have a purpose….to lift the 000’s from the citizens…that is logical and makes sense….but we told you the real reason was to scare you….to make you think it was a LOP…and it did.

But the citizens….we thought they were coming in, exchanging their 2 25k’s for a 50k….but something didn’t seem right….it makes no sense….it is kind of like the appendix in the body….what does it do….Dr….what does the appendix do….nothing….why do we need it….nothing.

So why put the 50k’s out….it was a stupid mistake by some stupid man. Wasn’t this Dr. Shabibi’s idea to bring in the 000’s….to scare people into thinking it was going to LOP….but during this time as we were thinking…..on Sunday night a team member told us….Frank, don’t you understand that 3 and 4 are coming about…..don’t you see it…..the articles don’t talk about Keywords any more….I looked and some do some don’t…..call us Frank after the Monday night CC….then they showed me….things I can’t share.

Then sure enough this morning you see an article from Dr. Shabibi….what does he say….that he’s postponing the distribution of the 50k’s in 2015….why…..because it is a stupid mistake by a stupid man….by Allak…..Allak who back at the beginning of 2014 was working for Maliki….who did not want the IQD to go up in value….because then how could he continue to steal and counterfeit things for him and his boss.

When this came out we presented this…but it didn’t make sense….we even compared this to the China Syndrome…..the real logic was to scare people outside of Iraq…..to make you get out…and it did…many did. But this is number 3….literally coming out and barking at you….I am coming out and in control of the CBI.

The idea of introducing the 50k’s this year…that is not my idea…that is the acting governor….Allak…working on behalf of Maliki still….he thinks he can still get away with things. At the beginning of 2014 he said by the end of 2015 he would introduce the 50k’s…..but why….aren’t you going to RI into an RV….yes…..aren’t you collecting the 000’s now….yes…..how can you get blood out of a turnip….there is no liquidity in Iraq.

I wanted to talk to our KTFA Family…..the Internet is going to go wild with this….but Dr. Shabibi’s plan was to introduce the 500 the 250 IQD….they will phase out the 000’s…yes the 25k, 10k, 5k, 1k….maybe….this is Dr. Shabibi’s work…..they will introduce the LD’s….yes…..but it is not Dr. Shabibi’s work to bring out the 50k’s.

Don’t you recognize the sound of a toilet flushing……Allak don’t you know you will be picked up soon….maybe not this month because your mastermind is going to seek sanctuary in Tehran to the hospital….so for now you might be safe but your day is coming….we want to make money….Maliki you need to get out of here…..get out before Putin gets here….he’s coming to sell us some radioactive material…..my predecessor was killed just for having WMD…..I often wondered where they went……no….you.

That is why we have three strange bedfellows…..Iran….Russia….China. Iran doesn’t want to blow people up…they want to make money…..but like the Cold War, no one blinks….we came close with the Cuban Missile Crisis….Iran will continue to grow and expand into the world…but they do not wish to fight.

While we were laying out 1, 2, 3 and 4….1 and 2 were wiped out….today we can show you that 3 has been done….the articles are starting to point to Allak not being in his former position……just as with this 50k action today…flush the idea…..

Allak’s idea is stupid….he needs to be gone….because they are going into an RI next month…..you want to use the 50k to bring in 000’s….stupid idea…..use the 50k to pay salaries…..stupid idea….the GOI got a reduction in salary because they will see an increase in their currency value….this is not Dr. Shabibi’s idea….not his process…..what has been allegedly done….yes they were good ideas….but we are now past that…..you are asking me to soak up some water on a table where there is no water on the table.

We will just phase you out Allak….look Allak I don’t mean to be nasty with you but you are nasty….the 50k served it’s purpose a long time ago….yes a long time ago…and we intend to use the 50k for bank transactions…..there is very little liquidity for your concept to work…..I think the 50k’s you were talking about last week, that you were going to introduce….you didn’t even print them…..no….I was going to……you didn’t distribute them did you….no…I was going to…..I was going to pass out what we have….Allak you mean the ones we collected in 2012….the ones that I collected….

Allak you know I did that before I left….but then you took over and you listened to Maliki and did bad things…..but you were tempted…..I will not save you. Leave the 50k’s and the 100k’s when I need them…when I need transactions with the banks…..but no you come out and say other things……it was Allak’s idea not Dr. Shabibi’s idea….so trash it and flush it.

So when Delta posted what he did today it was because it was on Iraqia TV…it wasn’t on the Internet…..so Delta gets in touch with his CBI people…..was this Dr. Shabibi…..wait for this for Monday…..then an article that spoke of this same information….was it Dr. Shabibi.

All of last year, and we can prove this, there has been much criticism toward the CBI about putting out the 50k’s…..but no one said it was Allak’s idea….because Dr. Shabibi was too busy with other things that concerned the Monetary Reform…..too busy with the reduction in salaries….and no official is barking about the reduction….because they know what is coming.

This is not a negative thing…..December 15 is our goal not some 50k in December…..these are the MR steps that are so bold and obvious that it has actually brought out number 3…..that is telling Allak to take his ideas and flush them down the toilet…..our teams salute you and have supported you along the way….but last week we were confused but corrected that the next day.

The 50k’s accomplished their mission but that was back in 2012. The 50k’s were designed to confuse many people….but that is ok, it is not a negative thing.

They may still tell you they will bring out 50k’s and 100k’s….but let Dr. Shabibi tell you that next year for 2017…but not for the RI….but for the RV.

I talked to I-Team this afternoon and asked if they could comment on what they just saw….their comment to me was, “It is not needed,” simplification beyond belief.

I can’t give you more 1, 2, 3….but sure this is the Middle East…and anything could go wrong…but we don’t think so.….yes I heard this news and said WHAT….but quickly caught myself, thinking of conversation with my teams that made perfect sense. We already know what Dr. Shabibi should do on the 15th and into next year.

There is no doubt this so called delay…it’s not a delay…this postponement…it is not a postponement…..this is a destruction of Allak’s crazy ideas.

Dr. Shabibi now stands at the helm of the CBI just watch for this to be announced.

I think the RI into the RV next year….it is going to take the currency towards the end of next year where they will have to cap it between 3,86 and maybe 4.25….high numbers with a very good exchange rate….that will take some astronomical numbers for banks to do their transactions….maybe they will need those 50k’s to perform such transactions.

Think of it as a man crossing a dessert…..he gets thirsty….he wants to run to the cooler and drink the water…he does not want to go the steam room.

It’s really important that our Family understands….they feel good about the RI starting next month….between the RI and RV will be about 7-10 day…..starting around 40 cents….taking us into next year….oh oh Frank says January 1….no I did not say that….I actually said the first quarter…..pay attention…..it could still be at the program rate, introduced as the international rate…but changed instantly….

Then we will see it change in that first quarter this countries currency become 1 to 1….because of the currency in the basket it will sit in…the USD that is now hitting 1.00. There is an energy that is being achieved…but don’t be despaired now if you see us walking into next year with no movement.

It’s like a cold football game that you arrive at early, sitting in the stands getting cold….you go get chocolate…but it freezes….the team comes out to practice and warm up…but then you see them go back inside…..then the team captains come out with the referees….then finally the kickoff….but they don’t run it back for a touchdown…

But guess what…the game has started…..the game has started

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The CBI put out the 50,000 dinar note because they needed it to help facilitate large bank transactions. I do not think we should read anything more into this move. They needed a larger denomination bill to make transactions easier. I'm surprised it took them 12 years to print it. I would counsel everyone to not worry about a LOP. Things are too unstable over there right now for any large monetary moves by the CBI. They are also getting financial guidance from the IMF who will counsel the CBI to not make drastic moves right now.. Just my opinion, of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Aggiedad77:  Tonight's CC Dessert Notes, enjoy     Aloha     Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes from 11-24-2015

Frank26:  Greeting KTFA Family it is good to be with you.

Every 24 hours it is not the government it is the CBI….what came out today was a shock to all of us. I will admit there are times when we came out….

o_0 ... Hello sailor !!!
sailors.jpg

Think of it as a man crossing a dessert…..he gets thirsty….

WtF !!!   o_0 ... ahhh NO!!!  He gets dirty feet ...

Imagine walking across a DESERT of these ...

Smores.jpg