Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Birthing of a New World

rothsdad

The real reason for terror is because of religious extremism.  It is to keep the people within the current world until the next is uncovered. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSKT-9u_A

Pepsi the choice of a New Generation

logo-pepsi.jpg?w=950

Look familiar?

obama_logo_sticker__44596.jpg

Paris: The city of Love

the-arc-de-triomphe-at-night-thomas-bezi

aset.jpg

In the Roman Empire, the two most popular deities among women were Isis and Bast. The city of Paris was named for a large temple to Isis (Per Isis means the Temple of Isis). On orders from the Christian Roman Emperor, Christian soldiers raided the Temple of Isis, killed all of the priestesses, stole all of the temple treasures, and used the building as a Christian Church. Later, the Roman Catholic Church built the Notre Dame Cathedral on the same spot merging the iconography of Isis the mother into the cult of Virgin Mary. The Roman Catholic Church even kept the original carved wood statue of Isis from the original Temple of Isis, until the 1500s when a woman stormed in, claimed to be a priestess of Isis, and demanded the return of the property. She pointed out the myth of Isis and Osiris was carved into the altar. The Roman Cahtolic priests immediately declared the altar “Satanic” and had it smashed into little bits and burned, as well as ordering that the woman be tortured and burned alive as a “Witch”.

457montserratbenedictinemonastery.jpg

Isis, known in anciet Egypt (Kemet) as Aset, is the feminine energy of the Divine (Father-Mother-Son) Trinity (Asar-Aset-Heru). She embodies powerful aspects of the feminine energy: Love, Wisdom, Healing and Nurturing. After being dismembered by Set who represents uncontrolled passions and worldly desires, the many pieces of Asar’s body were scattered across the globe. Aset now embarked a long quest of devotional love in which she successfully found and collected the pieces of Asars body. With this energy of love and healing she healed his body. After this resurrection, Aset becomes impregnated by the spirit of Asar. She gives virgin-birth to the prototype hero Heru: the Conqueror of the Lower (wordly) self. Heru attains Divine-Consciousness (identification with the Higher Self) and defeats Set (Ignorance) by doing battle with Ma'at (Truth, Justice, Righteousness). Aset was said to have been a darkskinned child and was called Khnemet-Ankhetí (the Living Lady of Love). There are statues throughout Europe, especially Greece, depicting Aset as the prototype Madonna. In these statues, she can be seen holding and suckling the baby Heru. The Mary-Jesus relationship and personalities are based on this Black Madonna prototype.

Edited by rothsdad

The plan is this.  Isis (Paris) and the Hunter (US Patriots) have been used to give birth to the Greater Israel in Syria (Sirius-Horus).

The "Bambino" survived the Mali attack.

Why stage a terror attack in Mali with the "Bambino" West African star?

Lets hear about the Dogon, DOG GONE, tribe of Mali.  They are very Sirius about they're stars. 

This world that we see on TV and the video screen is the illusion.  It is not real.  The events that are portrayed to be real are not.  The Spielbergs and the Kubrics are the Renegades that change the reality.  Look at the words to this song at 2:06.  What on Earth do Speilbergs and Kubrics have to do with being Renegades if it's not that they are changing or reality.  

Reject the narrative and touch the screen!!  The terror is not real.  Fake terror is simply the PTBs instrument to bring us back in time.  Touch the screen and realize it is BS!!

• Upvote 2

This world that we see on TV and the video screen is the illusion.  It is not real. 

I would agree, the PTB's are desperately manipulating the planet.

I would also agree, there are a LOT of lies and deceptions being spread.

I would offer, every bit comes from one source.

Every bit is intended to keep you, and every other human on this planet from believing in the One Truth.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

I wasn't raised in a churchy home. No upstanding role model. No life mentor.

I was just the opposite of what I am today.

After decades of blindness, I couldn't ignore one reality.

There is evil that controls some humans.

I've had "associates" that were in fact demonic.

Have watched, not knowing at the time, but understanding full well, as they went from "unsavory character" to something without human values, that they were extremely dangerous, and their strength was greatly increased during the "change".

I'd been scratched, cut, thrown, held off the ground, and a lot more, with more and more frequency, but loved the adrenaline and income from the high stakes life.

Once I could not justify ignoring these transformations, then, after being thrown around a room, from wall to wall, slammed into the ceiling, dodging objects thrown at me, held feet off the ground, stationary, while some crazy stuff was going on when I was the only person in the room, I barely got out.

Later, knowing there was evil manifest in our dimension, I said out loud for "whoever" it was that's keeping the evil in check to show me who they were.

That's how I "found" God.

Anytime I get all wound up in politics, frustrated over peoples refusal to see all the deceptions, or angry about the oppression, and have a little "is God real" moment, I am reminded of what I went through for the greatest part of my life.

That's all I really know.

I will probably never write down all the stuff I witnessed, that's between me and God, and I'm just not willing to put it all out there.

The only reason I am still alive right this moment is because God wants me to be.

There is only Truth in all humanity.

Jesus Christ, King of kings, Lord of lords, Creator of the universe, gave His life for man, and is the One True God.

• Upvote 6

Very interesting divemaster.  I agree with what you have written.  I can only imagine what the reason is that we are all alive here on this world.  Also, I can only imagine the reason that power is given to some on this world to deceive others and why evil is allowed to enter some individuals.  I am only guessing that this place is here for us to learn lessons and to become better souls.  Also, to let us have the best teacher in Jesus Christ.   I think that all will be revealed when it is time.  Thanks for the comments.   

• Upvote 2

Very interesting divemaster.  I agree with what you have written.  I can only imagine what the reason is that we are all alive here on this world.  Also, I can only imagine the reason that power is given to some on this world to deceive others and why evil is allowed to enter some individuals.  I am only guessing that this place is here for us to learn lessons and to become better souls.  Also, to let us have the best teacher in Jesus Christ.   I think that all will be revealed when it is time.  Thanks for the comments.   

The most powerful people in the world meet for two weeks every year at a place called bohemian grove, CA

The compound is 2700 acres, no outsiders are allowed in, but someone was able to get this picture, here's one of the places of assembly, can you guess what they are doing?

bohemian-grove-1-1024x388.jpg

I needed this thread.

It helped remind of what is really important, and what is just an illusion.

fyi,

besides the power elite, many top musicians are the only others invited.

Yes, divemaster.  Bohemian Grove is where the elite cremate Cair or in other words, they burn any care that they have for the regular population.  Because after all, they do not see us as human.  They see us as cattle that has to be guided through manipulation of news events, media and entertainment.  So what is important to the elite is not the truth.  The important thing is to keep the narrative in place so that they can continue the control and go forth with their plans.  Bohemian Grove is also a way to keep all elite in line with the plan.  Video cameras record all disgusting acts performed with the elite members so that it can be held as blackmail.  Once you sell your soul you are controlled even more than the regular people of the world.  I can only imagine that if the PTB break from the script that they have been given that their career may be ruined, their funds will be cut, loved ones of theirs may be killed or something else. 

The giant owl represents keeping the secrets in the dark.  That is what they must do. 

I wonder what the performers of the false events know.  Are they told the over all plan or are they just given their bit and told to act it out.  Take Dylann Storm Roof.  A definite acted out event for the narrative. 

Is John Christian Graas (Dylann Storm Roof) told that he is acting out scenes from Star Wars when he is performing his part?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnkiQibJz_4

Stormtrooper Roof meets the judge (Vader). 

The Rebel Skywalker meets Vader. 

The elite turns a Civil War from more than two hundred years ago and a movie from the 70s and 80s and a fake church shooting and turns it into some subliminal message for us. 

Does the person John Christian Graas get this information or is he just told to act the bit out?  Does he really have to go to prison or does he get carted away to some witness protection like program?

Edited by rothsdad

I'm sure some may think I am crazy and that I am just looking for ways to connect certain things.  I want you to know that I am telling the truth that I recognized quickly that the Dylann Storm Roof video was a strange recreation of the Star Wars scene.  If you think I am nuts answer me this.  How does this happen on at the same time during the church incident?

Entertainment 'Star Wars' actor charged in S. Carolina high-speed chase

Published June 21, 2015
Star%20Wars%20Actor%20Arres_Admi.jpg

FILE- In this May 13, 1999, file photo, actor Jake Lloyd; who portrays young Anakin Skywalker in the film "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace;" plays a game during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. (AP)

WALTERBORO, S.C. –  A former child actor who starred in one of the "Star

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/06/21/star-wars-actor-charged-in-s-carolina-high-speed-chase/

The actor who played a young Vader (Anakin Skywalker)  in a pod race as a child happens to have his own pod race in Charleston, South Carolina. 

Edited by rothsdad

Charleston church shooting

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"2015 Charleston shooting" redirects here. For the shooting by a North Charleston police officer, see Shooting of Walter Scott.
Charleston church shooting 220px-Emanuel_African_Methodist_Episcopa
240px-USA_South_Carolina_location_map.sv
8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Location of Charleston within South Carolina

Location Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, Charleston, South Carolina, United States Coordinates 17px-WMA_button2b.png32°47′15″N 79°55′59″WCoordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png32°47′15″N 79°55′59″W Date June 17, 2015
c. 9:05 p.m. (EDT) Target African American churchgoers

Attack type

Mass shooting[1] Weapons Glock 41 .45-caliber handgun Deaths 9[1][2]

Non-fatal injuries

1[3]

Suspected perpetrator

Dylann Roof[4] Motive Racism

The Charleston church shooting (also known as the Charleston church massacre[5][6][7]) was a mass shooting that took place at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, United States on the evening of June 17, 2015. During a prayer service, nine people were killed by a gunman, including the senior pastor, state senator Clementa C. Pinckney; a tenth victim survived. The morning after the attack, police arrested a suspect, later identified as 21-year-old Dylann Roof, in Shelby, North Carolina. Roof later confessed that he committed the shooting in hopes of igniting a race war.

Jake Lloyd Personal life

He currently lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.[citation needed]

On June 17, 2015, Lloyd (going by the name Jake Broadbent) was arrested for reckless driving, driving without a license, and resisting arrest.[12] Lloyd's mother, Lisa, stated that Lloyd suffers from schizophrenia, and that the incident was brought on by his having failed to take his medication. She added that Lloyd attacked her at her home in Indianapolis the previous March 26, also due to his struggles with that condition.[13]

June 17th and June 17th

Star Wars - Race Wars - South Carolina - Race Wars - Flag Wars - Civil War - Pod Race

confederate+american_to_rebel_flag__7196

In September it was asked in the media, "Is Star Wars racist?"

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-racist/

This world through the tube is an illusion. 

Edited by rothsdad