Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Releases Statement on ISIS Attack first announced by Anonymous WWE Survivor Series event in Atlanta on Sunday.

yota691

8009009.jpg?resize=640%2C360

FBI Releases Statement on ISIS Attack first announced by Anonymous

November 21, 2015 3:30 pm

•  

The group Anonymous has been quite active in attempting to combat radical Islamic terror in the wake of the Paris massacre, and today they said that ISIS is actively planning attacks in America this Sunday.

Yes, tomorrow!

Now, the FBI has confirmed this information.

From WSB TV:

From IB Times:

FBI officials have confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that they are taking seriously a report about an ISIS threat at a WWE Survivor Series event in Atlanta on Sunday.

The FBI released the following statement to Channel 2 Action News:

“The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe.”

WWE (Hulk Hogan-style wrestling) released a statement saying that the event is currently “scheduled as planned.”

“Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m. EST, as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris. “

It’s possible that a lone wolf attacker will act, but surely all of Atlanta will be on high alert.

What’s scary is if ISIS named the WWE event as merely a decoy.

Pray that tomorrow and all future tomorrow’s are radical Islamic terror-free.

• Upvote 2

ALERT: Anonymous uncovers ISIS plan to attack 7 cities TOMORROW…including this U.S. city

Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on November 21, 2015
anonymous-cyber-war-isis-300x180.jpg

It’s clear Islamic jihadists are on a rampage, with two major attacks in the past eight days and multiple others apparently narrowly averted. The Belgian capital of Brussels is currently on lockdown and at the highest levels of alert, indicating a “serious and immediate threat,” after an “arsenal” of explosives and chemicals was discovered in a home raid earlier.

Now, we’re getting word of ISIS’ plans to attack several locations tomorrow, Sunday — including the U.S. city of Atlanta, Georgia. The report from the online activist group Anonymous — which declared war against ISIS in the wake of the Paris attacks — is reportedly being taken “seriously” by the FBI.

As International Business Times reports:

Anonymous, the loose collective of online activists, said Saturday it has uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as at locations in the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday. OpParisIntel, a group within Anonymous, released a statement saying it had collected information about imminent attacks by the militant group — aka Daesh, ISIL and ISIS — in the French capital a little more than a week after a series of coordinated attacks there left 130 dead and hundreds injured.

Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m. EST, as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris.

The collective published the list of potential targets alongside a statement: “The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen. Another goal is to make sure Daesh knows that the world knows and cancels the attacks, which will disorientate them for a while.”

***///

Now THAT is one strange target !  :huh: 

Sounds like they're targeting what they believe to be the heart of a very American past time where they can

kill more Americans.  

NFL / NASCAR have money enough - and it has been widely broadcast - they implement serious security tactics...

guess the evil daesh figure WWE is too lax in the security department and thus an easy target. :confused2:  

We hear they want the MALL OF AMERICA most of all, after The White House...

as it represents everything they hate about 'the infidel west'.

RESPECT to ANONYMOUS for the heads up.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

just curious, did anything happen???

i like anonymous 

but they can do so much more i believe then say hey this might happen,

wish i had their talents,

i dont want anything to happen, but if it were to happen, and i was on the other side, like a game

i would make all believe i was gonna run the play to the left with misinformation

then i run right down the middle, 

enough of my jibberish

i have a feeling how this must be handled world wide, and it won't be pretty

davis