Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New ISIS Video Vows To Blow Up White House, Attack France

yota691

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6BjvzT6lrw 

New ISIS Video Vows To Blow Up White House, Attack France

Published on Nov 19, 2015

Terrorists release second video in 2 days threatening U.S. and Europe. Andrea Tantaros, Harris Faulkner, Julie Roginsky, Sandra Smith, Judge Alex Ferrer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FzE_cE6XfE 

New ISIS Video Threatens to Blow Up White House | Sri News.info

***///

nutty threat considering they'd never take out what has become a radical muslim brotherhood clubhouse

where meetings regularly take place to 'FORWARD' their own brethren's agenda to take down The US. <_<

take out thier muslim queen valerie jarret...? doubtful.

bite the hand that feeds and arms them - hobummer...? never.

We keep hoping ANONYMOUS will take over their DARKNET communications accts and send them all a

bogus e-mail to all meet somewhere, then when they're all assembled there, unleash a nuke.

• Upvote 7

Disgusting this stuff is allowed on Facebook (not a user myself) and people get kicked off or sensor over BS. They are a bunch of liberal asses over there Mark Zuckerberg buys up all the houses around him so he can control who lives near him. The previous owners get to stay in the house until they die. I say paint the mosques with pig blood and send them back to where they came from. They Muslim states around them don't even want them. We need to take our country back from the people within that are distorting our American beliefs and values.

AMERICA STRONG

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 6

Timothy McVea was a conservative, a Christian and he blew up the Federal building with children in the building.   Should we have deported conservative? Absolutely NOT.  Should we have deported CHRISTIANS?   Absolutely NOT.  In my opinion, it is the same circumstance(s) just different religion(s).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Timothy McVea was a conservative, a Christian and he blew up the Federal building with children in the building.   Should we have deported conservative? Absolutely NOT.  Should we have deported CHRISTIANS?   Absolutely NOT.  In my opinion, it is the same circumstance(s) just different religion(s).

Well it's not. When I refer to deportation, I am talking about those with documented ties to ISIS. We also did the same thing in WWII with the Japanese.

• Upvote 5

***///

BARB -- so obviously we have our own home-grown morons here,

we certainly don't need to invite more trouble in....

We cannot afford (fiscally) the influx of thousands more mouths to feed. 

It puts too great a strain on our coffers,

already burdened and strained by our gubment's bad liberal, bleeding-heart decision-makers.

It would actually be cheaper to keep them in their own region and send aid --

paid for by all countries, NOT JUST US !

REALITY CHECK:

Ask your neighbors around you how they're going to take it when we

send all these 'refugees' over to live in YOUR house! <_<

• Upvote 5

It's already real... where have you been since 9/11, the Boston Marathon, numerous YouTube beheadings and facebook videos.

When will it become real for you?

It did for me On a clear, sunny late summer day in September 2001, Al Qaeda terrorists aboard three hijacked passenger planes carried out coordinated suicide attacks against the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., killing everyone on board the planes and nearly 3,000 people on the ground. A fourth plane crashed into a Pennsylvania field, killing all on board, after passengers and crew attempted to wrest control from the hijackers. 

It's way past real.

• Upvote 4

I guess Liberals will stay stupid until the end of time and keep spouting the same Liberal talking points to eternity. McVeigh was AGNOSTIC, NOT CHRISTIAN. Stop with the Libtard ignorance. Get an education somewhere other than NBC.

• Upvote 6

It's already real... where have you been since 9/11, the Boston Marathon, numerous YouTube beheadings and facebook videos.

When will it become real for you?

It did for me On a clear, sunny late summer day in September 2001, Al Qaeda terrorists aboard three hijacked passenger planes carried out coordinated suicide attacks against the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., killing everyone on board the planes and nearly 3,000 people on the ground. A fourth plane crashed into a Pennsylvania field, killing all on board, after passengers and crew attempted to wrest control from the hijackers. 

It's way past real.

I didnt mean it hasnt been real from terrorist attacks before, basically i meant for isis to start hitting here. I used to be homeland security so i know what real is, i been there, i guess i need to explain a little more in detail. Before someone else starts asking me where i been. I drive tanker trucks now, because know one shooting at me anymore and i dont have to see dead people especially children. So forgive me dude for not explaining myself, i just have hard when someone ask me where i been.

American's come in all different shapes, colors and religions. I just wish that whoever comes to America embraces OUR CULTURE! Do not form tiny communities of different religions, culture and keep to yourselves. If you do that - why did you leave your other society? Embrace our culture and intergrade into our society.

Learn to speak our language! Become an American! Allow your children to mingle & enjoy the freedoms so many of us died to protect.

:)

• Upvote 2

American's come in all different shapes, colors and religions. I just wish that whoever comes to America embraces OUR CULTURE! Do not form tiny communities of different religions, culture and keep to yourselves. If you do that - why did you leave your other society? Embrace our culture and intergrade into our society.

Learn to speak our language! Become an American! Allow your children to mingle & enjoy the freedoms so many of us died to protect.

:)

IF THEY DO THAT THEN THEY ARE NOT A MINORITY AND CANT GET A FREE RIDE

I didnt mean it hasnt been real from terrorist attacks before, basically i meant for isis to start hitting here. I used to be homeland security so i know what real is, i been there, i guess i need to explain a little more in detail. Before someone else starts asking me where i been. I drive tanker trucks now, because know one shooting at me anymore and i dont have to see dead people especially children. So forgive me dude for not explaining myself, i just have hard when someone ask me where i been.

I understand what you are saying .. And can imagine the trauma you have and will suffer from as a result of that.. But even driving a tanker truck is no guarantee of personal safety these days.. But we have question why we must live in fear of such radicalism and silent tyranny.. If you look at the approximated population of USA of well over 550 million to the minority group exercising their perceived right of tyranny it's about 3.5 million give or take.

I understand what you are saying .. And can imagine the trauma you have and will suffer from as a result of that.. But even driving a tanker truck is no guarantee of personal safety these days.. But we have question why we must live in fear of such radicalism and silent tyranny.. If you look at the approximated population of USA of well over 550 million to the minority group exercising their perceived right of tyranny it's about 3.5 million give or take.

Edited by four wheel drift

It's because of fear and most people are not willing to actually do anything about it when something terrible happens. If you can create enough fear in people then you can control a large population even millions more then the one's doing it. Fear is one of the most powerful weapons ever used, its not only physical but mental as well.
  • Upvote 1